Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What cars do you drive, fellow carcels? Any motorcycle Chads?

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
I've been thinking about getting a motorcycle, seems like it'd be fun to hit like 250-300 on a motorcycle and zoom past normies. Must feel free as fuck. Plus if you crash, insta Ko.

Take the driver's licensepill; many truecels are unable to drive due to mental/physical afflictions as decided by their government! :shock:

I'm definitely not coordinated enough for something as harsh to steer as a motorcycle; I'd probably end up crashing and getting myself stuck in a vegetative state. :feelsUgh:

Take the driver's licensepill; many truecels are unable to drive due to mental/physical afflictions as decided by their government! :shock:
Can't drive because I'm too young :feelsrope:
All the chadlites in my class drive Motorrad to impress foids

I'd probably end up crashing

That's half the point. It seems like it would be insanely freeing to hit 300/hr on a motorcycle, and you isnta die in crash.

ovER for cucks who talk to fedcels

Haven’t had a motorcycle for years.
But there fun nothing quite like cruising on back roads on one.
But in the end just a cope that wears off quickly as it just becomes another device to get you to the labor camp to slave away to pay for it.

I'm also thinking about getting a motorcycle. Either a Lifan KP Mini 150, KPM 200, or a Royal Enfield. I like the bikes with the straight seats. I'm 5'7 so I'm worried I won't be able to touch the ground. As for cars my daily is a '15 Fusion. In my garage I have a '13 Mustang Boss 302 and a 1980 Mustang Cobra which was my first car. Lately I've been thinking about getting a Scat Pack Challenger. When Dodge goes fully electric I think those cars will become collectable.

I drive a Mitsubishi lancer. tfw no evo because I'm not rich

keep writing dossiers mr.fbi

I'm also thinking about getting a motorcycle. Either a Lifan KP Mini 150, KPM 200, or a Royal Enfield. I like the bikes with the straight seats. I'm 5'7 so I'm worried I won't be able to touch the ground. As for cars my daily is a '15 Fusion. In my garage I have a '13 Mustang Boss 302 and a 1980 Mustang Cobra which was my first car. Lately I've been thinking about getting a Scat Pack Challenger. When Dodge goes fully electric I think those cars will become collectable.
Brutal scatpackpill

None cause im a poorcel