Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What catastrophies do you want for 2024?

Which catastrophies

• Nuclear war

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • New covid that kills more people

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Deadly STD that targets all sex havers

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • COVID vaccines cause deaths

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Poisonous plan b pills

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Choose wisely

I want the full set, but nuclear war is the most realistic one.

Anything that ruins human lives en masse.

I want fires to make the sky a beautiful crimson :heart:

nuclear war would be the most entertaining.

A second American civil war.

All of the above

Nuclear war would be nice. Though I wanna be wiped out in the blast not survive because that wouldn't be so nice.

I wouldn't mind India and Pakistan throwing a few nukes at each other.
It wouldn't be a full on global nucelar winter and I'm far away from Hindustan so apart from maybe the odd luxury item shortage, the west would be alright and I wouldn't mind some depopulation.

Another pandemic that wipes out 90% of humanity.
A massive earthquake in Israel.

I've heard that 2024's scheduled disaster is a black swan event in the form of a computer worm that may shut down the entire internet for a while. In terms of the one that I want... I would like the artificial intelligence singularity and the birth of omnipotent ASI that renders all of humanity obsolete. That way I can forget about having to build a future as an incel that can't have one.

Nuclear apocalypse

I've heard that 2024's scheduled disaster is a black swan event in the form of a computer worm that may shut down the entire internet for a while. In terms of the one that I want... I would like the artificial intelligence singularity and the birth of omnipotent ASI that renders all of humanity obsolete. That way I can forget about having to build a future as an incel that can't have one.
There just was an attack on AT and T that shut down their service for cell phones less than a week ago.

Maybe another HAMAS LOLCOW revenge spectacle. :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop:

Hell yeah

covid so i can neet or some natural disaster so i could raid supermarket and live without paying for anything

new virus killing people cuz i dont go outside

TND + TKD please