Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What consoles you own?

Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Officer
What consoles you own? I have PS4, Xbox 360 and Switch.

ps2 to ps5, Wii, Wii u, ps vita, PC

PS4, PS3, PSP, DSi, 3DS

If all goes according to plan, I'll get a PS5 before the end of October. It's my lifefuel right now

ps2 to ps5, Wii, Wii u, ps vita, PC
I modded my vita and I'm currently playing GTA Sindacco Chronicles. Left my PC at home because I didn't want to rot my brain during uni. What games you play on the vita?

Super Nintendo, Game Boy pocket, Nintendo 64, Playstation 1, Playstastion 2, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 3, PSP, Xbox 360.

If all goes according to plan, I'll get a PS5 before the end of October. It's my lifefuel right now
I was thinking of getting a VR headset since its over anyway, Just forget reality

I was thinking of getting a VR headset since its over anyway, Just forget reality
If your moneymaxxed, I would highly recommend getting some VR headset, really good cope but their really expensive especially for NEETS

If your moneymaxxed, I would highly recommend getting some VR headset, really good cope but their really expensive especially for NEETS
Thats the problem, I dont want to put 500 dollar in a new VR headset, Also im poor but i can afford it.

Thats the problem, I dont want to put 500 dollar in a new VR headset, Also im poor but i can afford it.
Then it wouldn't be worth it. If it doesn't make a dent in your wallet long term then it's defo worth it

If your moneymaxxed
IMG 3676
IMG 3674

I play monopoly. Tom is legend.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/vYWXuvk2mQc?si=7Aok8_MxKuisjDJa

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/kGKUBD5eAnY?si=3uYyK9vXaDPamFKq

PS4 but i rarely play it.

DS Lite, 360, PS4, Series S, gaming pc.

Wii, PS Vita, PS4

Sega Saturn, Sega game gear, Nintendo 64, switch, DS, 3DS, Xbox 360, one s, series X, ps1-4, Gameboy color, advance sp, Wii