Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What cuisines do you love and hate?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I hate Korean cuisine.
  • 99% of all Korean food consists of these ingredients soy sauce, garlic, onions, gochujang, and sesame oil. Gochujang is used in almost everything.
  • On balance and subtlety, there is basically none. No skill involved with the seasoning/preparation. Everything is either saturated and over-seasoned or totally unseasoned.
  • When seasoned, its basically let's throw water, ingredients and gochujang.
  • Beef, pork and chicken dishes are either simply fried or seasoned with more gochujang or not seasoned at all.
  • I once asked for no chilli in my chicken and rice dish. It came out with plain rice and plain flavourless, unseasoned chicken!
  • Seafood dishes are basically made by grabbing any nearby fish, crab, octopus, throwing them into a pot, add gochujang and boil. 3 Michelin stars please.
  • Take a slice of meat. Don't season it. Slice an onion. Slice a pumpkin. Put it on a flat top grill. Dip in gochujang. World's Best BBQ.
If you SEAmaxx, Thai cuisine and Vietnamese cuisine is the best.

Overall , Thai cuisine is the best. Spanish and Italian cuisine is also very good

I hate Korean cuisine.
  • 99% of all Korean food consists of these ingredients soy sauce, garlic, onions, gochujang, and sesame oil. Gochujang is used in almost everything.
  • On balance and subtlety, there is basically none. No skill involved with the seasoning/preparation. Everything is either saturated and over-seasoned or totally unseasoned.
  • Beef, pork and chicken dishes are either simply fried or seasoned with more gochujang or not seasoned at all.
  • I once asked for no chilli in my chicken and rice dish. It came out with plain rice and plain flavourless, unseasoned chicken!
  • Seafood dishes are basically made by grabbing any nearby fish, crab, octopus, throwing them into a pot, add gochujang and boil. 3 Michelin stars please.
  • Take a slice of meat. Don't season it. Slice an onion. Slice a pumpkin. Put it on a flat top grill. Dip in gochujang. World's Best BBQ.

Overall , Thai cuisine is the best. Spanish and Italian cuisine is also very good
I remember they set up a lot of Korean restaurants where I live when k pop and k drama was still the fashion.

It didn't last long. Most people stopped going when they realized Korean food is very basic and you're overpaying for it.

Ffs Korea used to be dirt poor not too long ago. A lot of their dishes are made for poor people who need to conserve as much as they can. Why the fuck am I paying so much for it?

I hate Korean cuisine.

I like thai,Viet,indian, China, french,Mexican cuisine for their good seasonings and visual appeal. And hate Balkan,Russian, jewish, Korean, many Arab dishes due to lack of visual appeal and lack of seasonings, these cultures don't know how to season, many dishes don't even have fucking salt.

I remember they set up a lot of Korean restaurants where I live when k pop and k drama was still the fashion.

It didn't last long. Most people stopped going when they realized Korean food is very basic and you're overpaying for it.

Ffs Korea used to be dirt poor not too long ago. A lot of their dishes are made for poor people who need to conserve as much as they can. Why the fuck am I paying so much for it?
Exactly. Cheap cabbage kimchi , Pork Belly and low grade beef and they're charging at least $50. What a joke , I could get some sirloin , ribeye or new york steak for much less.
I like thai,Viet,indian, China, french,Mexican cuisine for their good seasonings and visual appeal. And hate Balkan,Russian, jewish, Korean, many Arab dishes due to lack of visual appeal and lack of seasonings, these cultures don't know how to season, many dishes don't even have fucking salt.
The only arab things I like are their bread. Their rice dishes are imitations of biryani which are also pretty good.

almost all poor countries have shit cuisine, they don't add any seasonings and are like peasants. only curry land and SEA have decent food for lower classes
Exactly. Cheap cabbage kimchi , Pork Belly and low grade beef and they're charging at least $50. What a joke , I could get some sirloin , ribeye or new york steak for much less.

The only arab things I like are their bread. Their rice dishes are imitations of biryani which are also pretty good.
I like the Arab hummus and falafel but besides that their food is mediocre, the meat is Often cooked well but alot of seasoning has to be added which the restaurants don't do enough

almost all poor countries have shit cuisine, they don't add any seasonings and are like peasants. only curry land and SEA have decent food for lower classes

I like the Arab hummus and falafel but besides that their food is mediocre, the meat is Often cooked well but alot of seasoning has to be added which the restaurants don't do enough
The Mediterranean region is quite poor but produces good food.

The Mediterranean region is quite poor but produces good food.
Mediterranean still far richer than most Arab nations and African ones.

Love
Italian
Indian
American
French
Spanish
Mexican
Greek
Lebanese
Hate
Japanese
Chinese
Thai
Vietnamese
Cambodian

Mediterranean still far richer than most Arab nations and African ones.
I heard Moroccan cuisine is decent. It's quite popular in France. Anyways , for Arabs , you can't go wrong with Kebabs and Boureks for fast food.
Love
Italian
Indian
American
French
Spanish
Mexican
Greek
Lebanese
Hate
Japanese
Chinese
Thai
Vietnamese
Cambodian
Why do you hate asian cuisine? WTF is american cuisine

I heard Moroccan cuisine is decent. It's quite popular in France. Anyways , for Arabs , you can't go wrong with Kebabs and Boureks for fast food.

Why do you hate asian cuisine? WTF is american cuisine
American cuisine is fucking extremely oily fast food and (((processed))) meat

Hate German. Some meat, complicated sauce, potato, bland veggie.

Basically unhealthy fast food, but very labor intensive.

Also to much sausages.

Like Japanese--simple, healthy. Don't like smell or taste of curry, so... Also not big into hot-spicy.

Like Japanese--simple, healthy. Don't like smell or taste of curry, so... Also not big into hot-spicy.
Simple and clean taste for Japanese food.Not over seasoned.

I hate curry cuisine :feelspuke:
Love? Almost everything