Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What day would be the ideal to die (in your opinion)

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
Would you do "great things" or just go silent? (No, I'm not making a pun to go "ER")

I NEED PUSSY I NEED PUSSY I NEED PUSSY

A day of summer, bc there are more people having fun outside than in winter, so ideal for a cERtain activity

I NEED PUSSY I NEED PUSSY I NEED PUSSY
What a pity, accept that you will never get one in your entire life and maybe blackpill will enlighten your mind and show you that women are the main reason for a man's downfall

A day of summer, bc there are more people having fun outside than in winter, so ideal for a cERtain activity
I always thought of it, a summer day (preferably a summer night). I think it would be a suitable day for me to get out of this world.

.4 gauge shotgun shell up my forehead

a day where youre happy, satisfied with your life entirely, but are tired and feel ready to move on
Some here will never understand what you said, but I think this would be the most sensible way out of this world, probably one of the few ways to really go in peace.

Today is a good day to die

X__-Sr.gif