Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do Europeans, Japanese and Koreans think when they come to the USA and see so many shitskins?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
Last edited:
They'll have their own niggers soon enough

They fuck them, all of these fuck niggers, only people they tend to hate naturally are usually browns and muslims

Over for muttland

USA is like 58% white https://usafacts.org/articles/non-hispanic-white-population-drops-below-60-in-the-2020-census/ and most major cities are like 35% white. Even Canada is still around 70% white.

Imagine what Europeans, Japanese and South Koreans who visit inner city USA (like NYC or Houston) are think when they see so many to see shitskins everywhere. Probably expected to see at least 70% white population. What an embarrassment.
My curry scholar friend(he is studying to become a Research in the field of Biochemistry) went to the US to study. He was disappointed seeing only Hispanics and Nigs there sincr he expected USA to be a white country.

The only US states i would like to visit or maybe move to are the rural white ones like Montana, Idaho and North Dakota, its like a leftover part of the old White America of the 20th century.

My curry scholar friend(he is studying to become a Research in the field of Biochemistry) went to the US to study. He was disappointed seeing only Hispanics and Nigs there sincr he expected USA to be a white country.
No wonder why we get no European immigrants

They fuck them, all of these fuck niggers, only people they tend to hate naturally are usually browns and muslims
Funny, because Muslims are one of the most based people, other than race