Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What do roasties say that you hate the most?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Personally I always get triggered when roasties talk about how much they hate short men. Every time I hear some cunts talking about how much short men gross them out just for existing I want to bash their head in. I get even madder if these same retards get upset at people making fun of women for being fat, at least short men don't chose to be fucking short.

"I'm looking for a nice guy."

"You'll make a girl very happy one day!"

I hate when they make a comment (usually on a dating profile) that implies they've fucked a bunch of guys and clearly think this is of no more significance than saying what their favorite music is. The point I'm making is that there is NO STIGMA for being a fucking slut.

I saw this guy interviewing Aussie sluts (some of whom looked like freshmen) on a college campus. He was asking them various questions that all require having fucked a bunch of different men in order to answer. Whore after whore had opinions and answers to his questions. There was absolutely no concern about the interviews being seen by friends or family members.

Last edited:
Personally I always get triggered when roasties talk about how much they hate short men. Every time I hear some cunts talking about how much short men gross them out just for existing I want to bash their head in. I get even madder if these same retards get upset at people making fun of women for being fat, at least short men don't chose to be fucking short.
I hate all roasties, succubi and wenches.

I mean, as a short man, same as you OP.

But honestly, just about everything that comes out of their cock sucking holes pisses me off. I cannot stand them these days. Merely hearing their empty, high pitched voices is enough to get my blood burning.

I hate when they make a comment (usually on a dating profile) that implies they've fucked a bunch of guys and clearly think this is of no more significance than saying what their favorite music is. The point I'm making is that there is NO STIGMA for being a fucking slut.

I saw this guy interviewing Aussie sluts (some of whom looked like freshmen) on a college campus. He was asking them various questions that all require having fucked a bunch of different men in order to answer. Whore after whore had opinions and answers to his questions. There was absolutely no concern about the interviews being seen by friends or family members.
Yeah they be like sex is no big deal and they prefer chocolate or food in general.
Makes me rage.

the word "creepy" and or "ugly" in general & directed towards a ugly guy...
and the "creepy" wasnt warranted...
i get flashbacks and it makes me boil with anger:feelsree::feelsrope:

“I’m not the same as other girls”

I'm just not the girl. I'm sure you'll find someone better someday.

"The friend zone doesn't exist"

"My boyfriend can easily beat you up"

"You're not entitled to x"
"You always go for the supermodels and never the shy fat girl"

Well you just summed up what is was gonna say. We don´t choose to be short, we are born that way, we can´t get taller. Females become fat and can EASILY lose weight but it´s over the line to even mention that.

When they breathe

"you don't know what it's like to be a girl"

How they articulate themselves immediately exposes that they're retarded usually.