Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat acceptance is fucking bullshit

B

bcroger

Major
★★
All these foids call unattractive men and boys "creepy," "sketchy," "ugly" and "short." ALL through high school and college. They hate them for existing.

Then these same foid graduate from college, get some cozy office job, gain 50 lbs. and are forced to marry another overweight or obese man. They same men who they called a "creep" growing up.

Once they realize how ugly they became and all those 1000 tinder matches an hour are a farce and are just for quick sex at best, they promote their "fat acceptance" horse shit and whine about "pretty privilege" and "thin privilege" because they are too lazy to lose any fucking weight.

thats hardly happens

most fat foids end up with lean normie or chad
almost all obese women end up with very overweight or obese men.

I work for a government agency for a small town just outside of Dallas Texas. The vast majority of women who work here are black and Hispanic women. They are likely the fattest and perhaps the ugliest people on all of planet earth. The vast majority of these government employees are obese, and almost all of them are overweight or obese. Hell, even the white ones are mostly obese.

I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, none of them are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily. Almost all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people. Those 1000 tinder matches don't mean much because most men swipe right on everyone AND a Tinder right swipe does not mean a long term relationship.

I work for a government agency for a small town just outside of Dallas Texas
every one is fat in texas

I work for a government agency
actual glow nigger @PLA1092

Wojak Soyjak green glowing FBI | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

FAT PIG women do NOT have high SMV. That is a lie. Thats why they are all with other fat men or ghetto niggers.
Yeah that's exactly my point

every one is fat in texas

actual glow nigger @PLA1092

Wojak Soyjak green glowing FBI | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme
I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, almost no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily. Almost all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people.

The orthodox black pill is retarded if they think that fat foids have unlimited SMV

Yeah that's exactly my point
True. If that were the case, then you walk into a walmart or a government office in the deep south and all those obese women you see would have thin, tall, CEOs, world class athletics, slim doctors and male models by their sides. Instead they are all with ghetto niggers and most commonly very overweight or obese men with them.

That makes no sense.

they used that shit as an excuse to eat and get fat like pigs

foids will rationalise anything to no have to make anything feel better instead of just accepting they are ugly fat pieces of shit