Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What do we feel about this type of content?

Disgusting, this is NOT a snuggly wuggly cuddle muffin chubby brunette that I desire.
Conversely I don't like listening to ASMR that much... yes it's soothing and a nice little illusion but after she turns the camera/microphone off she's probably back to sucking chad dick which is disgusting to think about.

I much prefer to use AI software like ElevenLabs or trainable local models for text-to-speech generation, you can get surprisingly good AI-generated ASMR now with any voice you desire saying anything you want, no need to give these charlatans any more views or money.

Disgusting, this is NOT a snuggly wuggly cuddle muffin chubby brunette that I desire.
Conversely I don't like listening to ASMR that much... yes it's soothing and a nice little illusion but after she turns the camera/microphone off she's probably back to sucking chad dick which is disgusting to think about.

I much prefer to use AI software like ElevenLabs or trainable local models for text-to-speech generation, you can get surprisingly good AI-generated ASMR now with any voice you desire saying anything you want, no need to give these charlatans any more views or money.
ASMR is one of the most pathetic copes out there

i find it sad that there's a demand for this type of content. i understand why people are making it but still. even if i tried to fully immerse myself in the asmr, i wouldn't be able to and just end up sitting there feeling pathetic

These whores know their audience, they play the sweet & innocent girl in front of the camera just for exploitation. Yeah ASMR does nothing for me though, no goosebumps nothing. The whispering & scratching is more annoying & aggravating than relaxing.