Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you boys think about Role Reversal Relationships?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33826
  • Start date
Deleted member 33826

Deleted member 33826

Self-banned
-
Relationships where the girl takes the lead. Personally I think the idea of it sounds nice, but in practice it seems a bit unorthodox and unnatural. Might just be my tOxIc mAsCuLiNiTy.

IMG 0506
IMG 0505

Girls like when guys take the lead, but I think girls make a lot of the decisions

Girls like when guys take the lead, but I think girls make a lot of the decisions
Yeah I doubt there are many girls that actually like being in charge of relationships. I feel like they want to be submissive, but also make the decisions on where the relationship goes

That shit with the "Big strong Amazon gf" is bs, women are by nature submissive, this Role Reversal stuff is a violation of that

@ASS_F type beat

@ASS_F type beat
I'm not a foid I promise. It's just that I see a lot of guys here beg for a "Big tiddy amazon goddess gf" and i'm like :feelswhat::feelsUgh:

@Diocel and @Idotms love them

I'm not a foid I promise. It's just that I see a lot of guys here beg for a "Big tiddy amazon goddess gf" and i'm like :feelswhat::feelsUgh:
What about a big tiddy amazon goddess gf that takes the lead in the relationship maby

How is that any different from what you described in the OP
I said the idea of it sounded nice. But the more I thought about it, the more I realize how unbased it is. Sorry about the confusion

No, I could have a 50/50 relationship, but one where the foid take the lead? Of course no

well she can wear what she wants, she can go where she wants, lol you can you miss that
Bro, foids do that anyways while their coping trad husbands wagecuck ans be trad in their own role.

Volcel if you wouldn't have this with your looksmatch.

Women have all the power in most relationships because they have infinite choice.

thats why u gotta islammax these bitches etc
its kinda impossible though
Genetic testing shows Islamic whores cheat as much as anyone else.

Relationships where the girl takes the lead. Personally I think the idea of it sounds nice, but in practice it seems a bit unorthodox and unnatural. Might just be my tOxIc mAsCuLiNiTy.

View attachment 445058View attachment 445059
Used to like it when had vitamin D deficiency but since fixing it. I would never allow this to happen, better incel than let this happen

It can't work since women naturally despise submissive men

I like role reversal I don’t understand the dominant and submissive though. I mean don’t you just live like normal but you just have input from some one very close to you?

i like the idea of bean submissive, but i think pretty much all girls are vehemently turned off by this. They want to be dominated by a caveman-like man

i would prefer the girl be submissive, but i'm not dominant in the slightest, so it would never work.

Sounds nice on paper but I think it would make me uncomfortable in real life

View attachment 445058View attachment 445059
I'm actually into it. I'm more passive and don't mind gentle femdom. I want a tall gf that I can cuddle and rest my head on her boobs all night.

I'm actually into it. I'm more passive and don't mind gentle femdom. I want a tall gf that I can cuddle and rest my head on her boobs all night.
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaal

stop that shit nigga :feelswhat:, not based

If she didn't fuck me in the ass and shit, then why not? But I feel like it wouldn't be a role reversal relationship then, right?

yea i'd do it. if she ever gets out of line just beat the shit out of her