Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you eat in a normal day?

HangEmAll

HangEmAll

Hatefilled dreamer
-
I'm just curious. Breakfest, lunch, dinner etc.

I am healthycel. Are you?

it varies from day to day, I'd say it's about average in terms of health
here's what I've eaten today
first meal: some leftover salad (arugula, onions, green pepper, cucumber, tomatoes, courgette, some black beans, flaxseed oil and some spices)
second meal: fried tofu, some young potatoes and sauerkraut
third meal: white beans in tomato sauce and toasts (with olive oil)
I've also snacked on peaches and bananas

Bananas and peanut butter toast

Peanut butter sandwich or egg and toast for breakfast

Rice with vegtables and chicken for lunch and dinner

I have cereal every morning and sometimes a hot filled roll. I make sure to eat salad every day, usually with lunch. Dinner is usually something filling and tasty, albeit not particularly healthy, like pizza.

I eat twice a day a bigger lunch and avoid stereotypical breakfastshit like cereal and toast

I eat a lot of meat, eggs and raw dairy.

I eat 2 packs of ramen noodles a day 800cals as bulking food, I also drink protein powder. That's the unhealthiest thing I eat.

I never eat vegetables except sauerkraut. And I only eat fruit at work since they offer it for free.

Today i didn't had much, just two eggs and some bacon. Usually i will eat more. Like one warm meal, plus some little snacks, like fruit, chocolate, or crisps. My eating habits could probably be healtier, but i don't really care tbh.

I eat a lot of meat, eggs and raw dairy.

I eat 2 packs of ramen noodles a day 800cals as bulking food, I also drink protein powder. That's the unhealthiest thing I eat.

I never eat vegetables except sauerkraut. And I only eat fruit at work since they offer it for free.
Do you make your own sauerkraut? It's easy...

I usually eat rice, pasta or potatoes.

On some days I don't eat anything.
Sometimes I eat salads and lean meat
Sometimes I eat junk food.

Really depends

Thanks for the insight guys, interesting.