Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guys do to cope?

HappyDaysOrBad

HappyDaysOrBad

Friendly Neighborhood Brocel
-
I use a lot of my time just gaming, but times when I dont have any interest in games or anyone is willing to talk to me, I get really mentally fucked up.

what do you dudes do to cope? I do the above, but I would also enjoy talk about hobbies with people.

Nowadays I'm into tabletop stuff but normies keep acting laggots about little shit and try to get over on me.

so what make you fellas happy? :D

cooming and sleeping

It didnt post both, but good to see someone into guitars as well, I took a break from wanting to learn guitars since most people in my area are complete dick heads about it, and I'm also afraid I'll get stabbed and or shot when walking around with my guitar case.

also your guitar skills are pretty amazing dude :D

I don't even have the social resources to establish a tabletop game with peers, seeing as I have no friends, I mostly just rot at home.
Conspiracymaxxing and religious research is my livelihood, I play some vidya but not often anymore, once I stopped smoking weed they became really dull and boring, going to sell my car because I never leave the house and get a motorcycle, hopefully that will be fun.

I don't even have the social resources to establish a tabletop game with peers, seeing as I have no friends, I mostly just rot at home.
Conspiracymaxxing and religious research is my livelihood, I play some vidya but not often anymore, once I stopped smoking weed they became really dull and boring, going to sell my car because I never leave the house and get a motorcycle, hopefully that will be fun.
Hey man if you can form coherent sentences I'm always down to game with you in ttrpg shit, just as long as you're not a normie fag lol

use this forum

Hey man if you can form coherent sentences I'm always down to game with you in ttrpg shit, just as long as you're not a normie fag lol
Thanks, but the magic just wouldn't be there for me over online, I would really only be looking to play one of those in a real-life setting. Might as well just play some Steam game if it's going to be online.

I use a lot of my time just gaming, but times when I dont have any interest in games or anyone is willing to talk to me, I get really mentally fucked up.

what do you dudes do to cope? I do the above, but I would also enjoy talk about hobbies with people.

Nowadays I'm into tabletop stuff but normies keep acting laggots about little shit and try to get over on me.

prostitution, sex toys, games, books/manga/anime/tv/film, working out, more games, rotting in my bed, learning new thigns about race realism, blackpill and other taboo subjects, watching youtube/twitch content of some of the few content creators I don't find unbearable

rot on here as well

I press F5 on this forum

It didnt post both, but good to see someone into guitars as well, I took a break from wanting to learn guitars since most people in my area are complete dick heads about it, and I'm also afraid I'll get stabbed and or shot when walking around with my guitar case.

also your guitar skills are pretty amazing dude :D
thanks brocel

but why people in your area are dickheadas about it? mind to ellaborate? im curious

prostitution, sex toys, games, books/manga/anime/tv/film, working out, more games, rotting in my bed, learning new thigns about race realism, blackpill and other taboo subjects, watching youtube/twitch content of some of the few content creators I don't find unbearable

rot on here as well
freaking otakus , man :feelsugh:

Right now i do gaming and trying to reach world records/high ranks to get some status. I spam post vids a lot too.

Last edited:
thanks brocel

but why people in your area are dickheadas about it? mind to ellaborate? im curious
So basically I live in a neighborhood full of nigglets

not a good idea to randomly knock on doors looking for frens

rot on here as well
Based

Thanks, but the magic just wouldn't be there for me over online, I would really only be looking to play one of those in a real-life setting. Might as well just play some Steam game if it's going to be online.
ah rip dude, I usually just do it to one day meme with friends and heal the spirits of my fellows.

Im in need of friends badly, You got steam games?

Give me a second I'll fix it, sorry I'm a bit of a retard

a
So basically I live in a neighborhood full of nigglets

not a good idea to randomly knock on doors looking for frens
ahhh i see

north america?

im in south america third world hell. Here life is shit

[/HEADING][/HEADING]
[HEADING=3][HEADING=3]HappyDaysOrBad

Greycel
Joined Saturday at 1:12 AM
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread What do you guys do to cope?
Posts14Followers0

UnfollowIgnoreWatch

im unable to as you hav

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]HappyDaysOrBad

Greycel
Joined Saturday at 1:12 AM
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread What do you guys do to cope?
Posts14Followers0

UnfollowIgnoreWatch

im unable to as you have disabled these settings
try now bro

Drinking bubbly caffeinated sugary soft drinks with ice and eating White Castle microwaveable burgers and listening to Dark Somnium and Lighthouse Horror vids.

Smoke weed, watch shit ton of horror or some times drink.

Playing piano, gym, reading, but nothing ever fills the void

Hey guys thanks for being awesome, I'm happy to meet all of you, all my life I tried being friends with normies but now I'm happy that I've found my place with all of you

Nice blues mang. I smoke cigs, workout, watch movies and drive around aimlessly at night, but I am looking for new copes too. I used to play guitar briefly but stopped for some reason. Might get back into it.
thanks brocel
you should try again , its a nice cope

I use to just play games and watch movies all the time

I play videojuegos.

Play video games and watch anime