Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you guys think of me?

You seem more intelligent than the average user here.

Why are you watching me?

@Celasius your thoughts on this

Thanks (if you’re a real KHHV)
Socrates gettyimages 51242028

Weaboo avi so I don't like you at first glance.

One of the most endearing qualities about this person is their unwavering kindness. They have a heart that radiates warmth and compassion, and their genuine concern for the well-being of others is truly remarkable. Whether it's offering a helping hand to a friend in need, lending a listening ear, or simply brightening someone's day with a warm smile, they consistently go out of their way to make the world a better place. Their innate ability to spread positivity and uplift those around them is a testament to their exceptional character, and it's a true pleasure to know such a caring and empathetic individual.

DISCREPANCIES MAY OR MAY NOT APPLY

Based and way better than anime shit
Don't get me wrong I like bdsm aesthetics too but the artstyle of your AVI is meh tbh

The foid looks like a greasy metalhead JFL

You are a good user btw living proof that women don't care about personality
Thanks man and yea unironically my face is the much bigger problem than my height, can’t be fixed with even the most extensive surgery. At 26 you see what you missed and will never have

I like the pic of the Goldfish in you Avatar . Are you are a Aquarist ?

Literally who?

I think your GrAY

You're still new