Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What do you guys think of this ER video?

Daaaaaaaamn NOT BAD - Not Bad Obama - quickmeme

Like it was made in mid 2000s by a brain damaged Eurotrash techno DJ.

And Elliott Rodger was a narcissistic shithead who killed 4 men, including 3 probable incels. He would have been banned from this forum.

Er1
Er2
Er3
Er4

Cringe, just like Elliot himself

Anyone knows the name of the song?

Cringe. Elliot Rodger was a narcisstic shithead who thought everyone was narcisstic as he was. He called one of his past incel roommates a worthless piece of shit, blamed his roommate for stealing candles and had him arrested by the police, which the police dropped the charges, then snapped by murdering his three chinese roommates because he believed they were in his way to progress and also wanted to make his apartment into a H.H. Holmes murder house.

Cringe. Elliot Rodger was a narcisstic shithead who thought everyone was narcisstic as he was. He called one of his past incel roommates a worthless piece of shit, blamed his roommate for stealing candles and had him arrested by the police, which the police dropped the charges, then snapped by murdering his three chinese roommates because he believed they were in his way to progress and also wanted to make his apartment into a H.H. Holmes murder house.
SOOO Fucking true, this guy wasn't an incel he was just full of himself and only went for stacys and got rejected.

@FullTimeLoser bro, lots of people here seem to hate ER as well.

@FullTimeLoser bro, lots of people here seem to hate ER as well.
And a lot of people here seem to be bluepilled, IT infiltrators or just fakecels.

Couldn't care less what most people here think.

Wait is this true or hyperbole?

Just because ER was wealthy and rated as attractive doesn't mean anything. Yeah he killed those just like him but it's the idea that counts more than anything.
That idea is that Chads and Stacys should be punished for the pain they inflict.

Pretty cringe ngl.

Hot garbage. Give up. It’s utterly over

Wait is this true or hyperbole?
Yes. this is true. Really read his manifesto where he explains that his first roommate was a piece of shit who thought women were not worth it and constantly got into fights with Elliot over it. Deeper into pgs. 120-125 he explains that he wanted to be like Dahmer a bit and turn his apartment into a kill house where he wanted to kidnap attractive men and women to torture & murder in his apartment but viewed that his chinese roommates needed to go, who he also believed them to be beneath him & inferior.

JFL at this entire thread. ER was based. He was a truecel that was bullied by society and he simply got payback.

JFL at this entire thread. ER was based. He was a truecel that was bullied by society and he simply got payback.

Yeah I think he is def based in many ways. Idk if I'd idolize him like some people but he was def a truecel, in some way a martyr. Before him I never thought of myself as an incel. Just thought of myself as a POS that just happened to have the short end of the stick. But no, there are plenty others. Maybe a small part of me idolizes him.

Yeah I think he is def based in many ways. Idk if I'd idolize him like some people but he was def a truecel, in some way a martyr. Before him I never thought of myself as an incel. Just thought of myself as a POS that just happened to have the short end of the stick. But no, there are plenty others. Maybe a small part of me idolizes him.
I wouldn’t worship him but I definitely do have respect for what he did. It was the right thing to do in that situation

cringe, but elliot was based

Yeah. I've kinda been thinking that. It's pretty soy/blue pilled to just off yourself but if you punish others for your death, it's kinda based.