Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you hate more foids or simps?

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date

What do you hate more foids or simps

• Foids

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Simps

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
foids. If foids just deny what simps offer, there will be no simp.

foids. If foids just deny what simps offer, there will be no simp.
If simps stop simping women wouldn’t have these huge egos. We literally have landwhales that are chad only because of simps

Simps r the enablers foids would have no power w/o them

Tough call but foids; at least I understand the humanity within simps, for I was once one myself.

Tough call but foids; at least I understand the humanity within simps, for I was once one myself.
I unfortunately was a simp at one point too. But I’m glad that I’m above that now

another thread posted for the 1000th time

Scumciety as a whole

aw hell I hate em all

I hate both.
But foids, regardless of how morally reprehensible and degenerate they may be, are for the most part following their rational self-interest when they put us down. You can understand the enemy's motivations.
The deranged idiots called simps on the other hand, fuck us over for no good reason. They will never get laid by male feminist virtue signaling or putting foids' on pedestal. They make us suffer pointlessly. Simp situation is just pathetic and hysterical. For this reason, they are worse.

Simps are the ones empowering foids to be able to Flock to alpha chads like dogs in heat to get stretched and used up and then still be considered human after

Without the simps, foids would lose all of their power.

Both the foil tempts the simp Simps I share them both equally. Why doesn’t the foid, maybe del go for her looksmach instead of degrading herself, shame!

Fuck stop hacking me faggot. The Simps pay good bucks and the foids whore themselves out. I hope it’s worth it foids, I wonder what your son will think ?

If I had but two bullets when facing a simp and a toilet, I'd shoot the simp twice.

:feelsXmas:

He is just catering to is lust anon, (((who))) is tempting him ?

I hate both. There's no reason to hate one more than the other

At least foids are often nice to look at
Simps are just obnoxious and stand in the way of mens progress even though they know better

tough question, but simps are worse since they are the cause of the huge egos in foids