Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you hate most about zoomers?

They are sheep.

Their personalities.

They think nothing existed before 2016

Nigger worship

Say what you want but we are more based than most Millenials, for example most of us hate israel and there are also less bluepillers in Zoomers (although they are still a majority because society is stupid)

they are obnoxious and loud as fuck

Say what you want but we are more based than most Millenials, for example most of us hate israel and there are also less bluepillers in Zoomers (although they are still a majority because society is stupid)

as a zoomers i’m starting to find Gen A more annoying than my own

Broccoli heads

Their stupid sense of humor

I think they are deceptive, I can't trust them to be honest.

They are low IQ, insensitive and a mockery of life, so they should be burned and beaten, if i could go back in time to around 1997 and push mass abortion of the future zoomers i would, most of the cockroaches of the world would have never been born

Very low IQ and liberal.

They are unseen moggers who aren't held accountable for their stupid aggresive pussy behaviour
i kinda regret that i was polite and kind as a kid
i shoulda been a hooligan nigger just like them

Sex having, it's all the care about and talk about, I hate that.

i kinda regret that i was polite and kind as a kid
i shoulda been a hooligan nigger just like them
Based to the moon and back. You should've pissed on the fine beach sand every day in your childhood and teenage years.

You should've pissed on the fine beach sand every day in your childhood and teenage years.
but i didnt and now i have to deal with normie street trash and gyppo behavior and suck it all up like a chump

They are sheep.

also annoying brats who cant get off their phones for the life of them

Their personalities.

Nigger worship

they are obnoxious and loud as fuck

as a zoomers i’m starting to find Gen A more annoying than my own

Broccoli heads

Sex having, it's all the care about and talk about, I hate that.

The zoomer foids who are more man-hating, less feminine, more hateful, spiteful, and have even more insane standards. Nothing ever fucking pleases them.

I heard Zoomers were much more based than us Millennial fagots but I really don't know the statistics or data they come off as a lot weaker but they have an open mindedness and somewhat of a intelligent and tough persona but maybe that is just social media I don't know I've been in really violent situations and depressing situations and I don't know if they could handle my level of pain that I grew up on cuz us Millennials and Gen X they grew up with some real fucking violence

>Generally very low IQ
>Mentality of sheep herd
>Looking for nonexistent issues
>Extremely anti-conservative views
>They look the same (at least prettyboys and most of foids)
>Foids with high body count (and boasting about that)
>Lack of respect and moral patterns
>Nihility and vanity

Generally I hate I was born aftER 2000.
I should have born in late 50s or 60s, even in my then communist shithole.