Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think about her?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-

@wereq @NeverEvenBegan @Chudpreet

Don't like lolis.

Can't listen to English speaking VTubers. I don't really do the VTuber thing at all, but I have heard some of the more popular Japanese ones. It only makes sense to me if I hear it in Japanese. Hearing it in English, I'm like "You ain't no damn anime." I hear that voice, and I can't picture anime at all.

Incidentally, the most popular Hololive VTuber of them all is Gawr Gura, who is American.

she’s an attention whore

10/10 design-wise

I'm not too familiar with her content though. I can't be bothered to watch streamers at all, much less Vtubers. Even regular Youtube videos I usually watch on 2x cause of how painfully slow most creators talk.

Incidentally, the most popular Hololive VTuber of them all is Gawr Gura, who is American.
I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she has such a sizeable normie audience. I thought for sure she'd alienate such folks, given the mainstream's view on lolicon

Vtuber BS, But anime girl is hot.

@Grim_Reaper I thought you preferred thick girls? Or are you also into petite foids as well?

I just want to be included:feelsbadman:.
I'll be honest I also prefer thick over petite, but I'd take nearly anything given my shit physicality. Though a completely flat ass definitely isn't my thing, since I'd rather not hit my pelvis against bone during backshots

I'll be honest I also prefer thick over petite, but I'd take nearly anything given my shit physicality. Though a completely flat ass definitely isn't my thing, since I'd rather not hit my pelvis against bone during backshots
Petite foids are good for cuddle fucking at least:owo:.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she has such a sizeable normie audience. I thought for sure she'd alienate such folks, given the mainstream's view on lolicon

If they like this little shark person, are they really normies?

dddddeddfffdddddxxdddfxx xtrdrxtdtfttx xtxtxt DZ TV du es du da die d rt s x Dr SE Bond SRS to d ft

I think she needs to shut up and suck my 4inch penis already.

I think you should stop fapping to 2d characters

annoying and loud.

Why no tag :feelsUgh:

Don't like lolis.

She is not loli

Can't listen to English speaking VTubers. I don't really do the VTuber thing at all, but I have heard some of the more popular Japanese ones. It only makes sense to me if I hear it in Japanese. Hearing it in English, I'm like "You ain't no damn anime." I hear that voice, and I can't picture anime at all.

she’s an attention whore

Annoying fag

10/10 design-wise
View attachment 1055252
I'm not too familiar with her content though. I can't be bothered to watch streamers at all, much less Vtubers. Even regular Youtube videos I usually watch on 2x cause of how painfully slow most creators talk.

@Grim_Reaper I thought you preferred thick girls? Or are you also into petite foids as well?

I just want to be included:feelsbadman:.

Petite foids are good for cuddle fucking at least:owo:.

If they like this little shark person, are they really normies?

[Experiment]

dddddeddfffdddddxxdddfxx xtrdrxtdtfttx xtxtxt DZ TV du es du da die d rt s x Dr SE Bond SRS to d ft

Me too bro me too :feelsbadman:

I think she needs to shut up and suck my 4inch penis already.

I think you should stop fapping to 2d characters

should be raped.

Looks good but the fact that there's a real foid behind her means 0/10. Fully 2D only.

Cringe, cringe and cringe