Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about R/ForeverAlone

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I think r/ForeverAlone is cucked

Isn't there a ton of foids on there.

They're a cucked bunch of blue pilled simps.

Isn't there a ton of foids on there.
Yes, there are. I was there before I joined the incel community and became black pilled, many years ago, and it pissed me off even then, because I wasn't ever entirely blue pilled: I understood the simple truth that foids choose, men are chosen, or not. And I knew, even then, that foids have their pick of men, and even the ugliest foids don't have to worry about never having anyone interested in them. And you could tell that they had no idea what it was like to be truly forever alone against your will; many of them openly admitted to having exes, and some were stupid, arrogant, and selfish enough to admit to being in a current relationship. :feelsseriously:

Plus, all the attention whoring was annoying as fuck.

The fact they've never been kicked off the sub just shows how little backbone the "men" on that sub possess. I'm glad I left that place for blacker pastures. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

All these reddit places are cucked. Even something like purplepilldebate is cucked as fuck, because they don't want any incel talking points. Probably because they don't know how to argue against them. Its not a biggie though, everyone knows reddit is a place with a heavy liberal leftist feminist bias, so its cucked by default.

Hot take, asshole.

fucking faggot nigger cunt mods ban me for nothing on there

Virgin but not incel

It's incels and roasties with onlyfans milking money out of incel

The sentiment of the subreddit is fine, its just the sort of people who visit there and complain about their "relationship problems". Most of these people are not incels at all, they are just socially awkward average looking dudes. And dont get me started on the supposedly FA women who visit there. What a load of shit. The true incels who visit there only get pushed away and forced to stay on sites like these cause they arent and never have been welcome on subreddits like those because critiquing women and their dating choices is misogny apparently.