Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about Taliban ?

Arnage

Arnage

Member of French incel intervention brigade
-
To me, I think they are the only blackpilled country-rulers and who know what is the real value of a foid (i. e. shit), but I did not agree to their religious bullshit.

What the Incel community thinks about them ?

They won against the Amerimutts and their puppets so they are cool as far as i'm concerned

FBI is now following you

Didn't they end that faggot Arab practice where they would sexualize and rape little boys

They limit the freedoms of men a bit too much for my favour, but I think their rule in Afghanistan is at least natural and limits the spread of globohomo-controlled propaganda and other types of degeneracy which would otherwise be spread by the West and their useless interference in the country; it's just foids realizing their standards and hypergamous behaviour could easily be taken away. :feelsclown:

To me, I think they are the only blackpilled country-rulers and who know what is the real value of a foid (i. e. shit), but I did not agree to their religious bullshit.

What the Incel community thinks about them ?
Another day, another GrAY ass glow pig, mang

You may think their policies are based, but honestly they are fucking religotards living a life of servitude and cuckoldry to an imaginary God.

Based or not, they can stay in their shitty deserts as far as I'm concerned. :feelsjuice:

Usually when I walk past a highschool on my way home from university I see a lot of young teenager couples walking together, conversing and laughing, it pains me so hard that I existed far longer than they did yet have never experienced any of that, recently inceldom has been doing a number on me I feel like bashing my head against a wall, this shit is so unfair.

You may think their policies are based, but honestly they are fucking religotards living a life of servitude and cuckoldry to an imaginary God.

Based or not, they can stay in their shitty deserts as far as I'm concerned. :feelsjuice:
Yes, it was I said, they are stuck in their religious bullshit in a very poor contry, that's why I did not totally conscent to their rule.