Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think about this strategy to stop normies and chad-lites from joining the forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date

So?

• High IQ strategy

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Low IQ strategy

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
I've always wondered way the mods don't ask new users to prove their inceldom by sending pictures of them with a particular facial expression or a sign with their fingers (to prove that it's their personal pictures and not stolen from social media...). This strategy will let us know that all users are real incels and we can make the forums' content private too. The forum would be an incel utopian world.

80% of users will get banned :feelskek: :feelskek:

How many times will this question be asked and denied.

I thought I'm the first one tbh:feelsbadman:
Literally yesterday some other guy made the same thread and he was probably the 150th
Mods aren't saints,I wouldn't trust them with my face

Literally yesterday some other guy made the same thread and he was probably the 150th
Mods aren't saints,I wouldn't trust them with my face
I didn't see it tbh. Why this strategy was denied?

Welp, this website would be practically dead if users are told to submit their pics for verifying they are indeed incels. :feelskek:

Welp, this website would be practically dead if users are told to submit their pics for verifying they are indeed incels. :feelskek:
Why? Sending your pic privately to Sergeantcel or Knajjid or any other mod is okey imo. But the pics must be deleted tbh.
No one would trust mods with that much info
It's okey for me tbh. The only fear is to become an incel totem like St. Blackops2cel or St. Bagelcel

Personally, I don't even like looking at myself in a mirror. And I detest having any picture of me taken. I only have two, and those are out of necessity.

All that aside, I'm not sure if it's practical. If this isn't the place for someone, I imagine they'll eventually reveal themselves (and thus get banned) or simply leave on their own.

Personally, I don't even like looking at myself in a mirror. And I detest having any picture of me taken. I only have two, and those are out of necessity.

All that aside, I'm not sure if it's practical. If this isn't the place for someone, I imagine they'll eventually reveal themselves (and thus get banned) or simply leave on their own.
Sounds like something someone with BDD would say

FBI niggers will have ourbphotos

because everyone scared of being found and tortured by the FBI or something

and there will always be disagreement on what counts as being incel and what doesn't.

Sounds like something someone with BDD would say

I don't know. In my case, I've had a lazy eye all my life; my right eye is turned inward. And I know people notice it, because even as an adult, people will comment on it or ask if I'm looking at something else aside from them. I went through that shit as a kid and a teenager too.

Just dox yourself theory

It's nice finding someone with that same condition. I've never met anyone else in real life who has it, but strabismus sucks, huh?
Inever knew that's what it was called yes it sucks like vacuum cleaners

Just JFL at sending pics of yourself to strangers on internet.

Inever knew that's what it was called yes it sucks like vacuum cleaners

Yeah, that's the general term for when your eyes don't align correctly. There are different subtypes, depending on how, specifically, they don't align. I've considered looking into getting it surgically corrected, though I know that would hardly fix all my problems in life. Have you? I never even knew surgery was an option until I was an adult; I've no idea why my parents never considered it for me, though since I'm in the US, I imagine part of that was the uncertainty of whether or not insurance would cover it.

Anyway, it's nice to find someone who definitely can understand why I'm coming from. I really appreciate you too, man.

Yeah, that's the general term for when your eyes don't align correctly. There are different subtypes, depending on how, specifically, they don't align. I've considered looking into getting it surgically corrected, though I know that would hardly fix all my problems in life. Have you? I never even knew surgery was an option until I was an adult; I've no idea why my parents never considered it for me, though since I'm in the US, I imagine part of that was the uncertainty of whether or not insurance would cover it.

Anyway, it's nice to find someone who definitely can understand why I'm coming from. I really appreciate you too, man.
Wunderbar

No. If just one of the mods turn against us, we will all be doxxed.

Then most of us will be banned since most of us are just Chads larping anyway

As much as I want fakecels here to get purged, it isn't worth the high chance of getting doxxed, get put on a federal watchlist and be a viral meme to be made out of for all the normie's amusement

High iq, but it is a privacy risk.

Yeah, I don't want FBIcel to have a picture of my face tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back