Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think ?(BBW thread)

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Do you think it's possible for you to date a BBW?In my opinion BBW's are easier (in theory) to get than normal weight girls but I can't say i am attracted to them.Let's say an obese or almost obese landwhale says she likes you, would you accept her offer?I would accept but my mind would be constantly thinking how to make her lose weight.I think the bonding between you and your BBW it's stronger because you can go to the gym with her and cook healthy food with her for her own and your benefits,so it's less likely for her to leave you after she losses weight.
Let's say this fat
0 Adele 5

Considering the fact that she has a nice personality and you get along with her of course.I am more attracted to white landwhales than sheboons and chinks .You need to think genetically before going to SEA or other 3rd world shithole.Do you really want your kids to be hapacels mongrels?Even if she's fat ,her genes remain the same .From an evolutionary standpoint it's better to date landwhales first and then considering SEA your last resort.
Look at the results Adele got
Transformation fat acceptance adele

You see?You can transform your landwhale to a stacy but you can't transform your ugly jungle noodle into a white stacy.

It depends how fat the foid is and how the fat looks on her. If most of her fat goes into her thighs vs belly fat.

It depends how fat the foid is and how the fat looks on her. If most of her fat goes into her thighs vs belly fat.
agreed. fat foids can actually look better than skinny chicks if they have big tits, thick thighs, and a nice fat booty. but if they have shit fat distribution, then nah fuck them.

Fat hoes are nasty

Nigger-tier thread

Step 1: Get landwhale gf

Step 2: Convince gf to lose weight

Step 3: Gf becomes chad-only

Nigger-tier thread

Step 1: Get landwhale gf

The main point of the thread was to convince the ones that don't mind BBW s to try first with them,after that to consider SEAmaxxing

Unironically it depends on the fat foids personality. I become more attracted to foids if they show me an common courtesy. Foids usually treat me very bad so the bar is low

:feelsokman: I prefer girls on the heavier side of normal bmi, i wouldn't mind a chubby girl.

Sadly this, I remember a statistic about higher divorce rate after one partner (foid most likely) losing weight. Adele lost weight in 2018, she filed for divorce in 2019.

I tried to date a 300 pound 16yo when i was 17yo
turned out she was a whore and had tons of options. I believed MTV and thought she was probably a loner ugly girl with low self esteem and would blow me immediately. i was wrong. I was the ugly loner with low self esteem :feelsrope:

No foid would date me regardless of their looks, weight, height, race etc.

I'd rather be a foreveraloner

It would depend on Her personality. If She had the best personality then I would ascend with one.

Yes I have no problem

as long as she is not landwhale

but its chad only