Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What do you think is the best race for an incel in World of Warcraft?

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
I want the feeling of having a purpose again, and leveling and gearing a character in WoW might fill that void.

I've been thinking, and I think Undead might be the best race for an incel. The Undead are ugly, disgusting, outcast. They are zombie humans, basically subhumans. Other races are wary of them. They also can't reproduce. They don't have sex, they need dead bodies to reproduce.

Also, overall I think Horde is better than Alliance for an incel. Horde has more ugly and outcast races. Alliance is basically full of Chad and Stacy races, except for Gnomes.

What do you think?

I dont play it, My brother likes it tho.

Last edited:
Alliance: gnome
Horde: troll

Wait there is goblin race also in horde right?

Warcraft 3 race that doesn't play Wow that was a game for normies from the start. I will never forgive blizzard for not making Warcraft 4 instead wowshit.

Warcraft 3 race that doesn't play Wow that was a game for normies from the start. I will never forgive blizzard for not making Warcraft 4 instead wowshit.
I'm more upset about how they absolutely butchered Warcraft 3 Reforged.

I'm more upset about how they absolutely butchered Warcraft 3 Reforged.
They outsourced everything to chinks and interns so it was obvious it's going to be disaster. Old guard already left and old Blizzard that once was my favourite dev team have died.

Yeah, goblins would be good for an incel playthrough.

They are ugly truecels. Shortlets, dicklets. The curries of World of Warcraft.

It's over for them.

We need an .is guild in WoW

I would start again If we can gather a dozen or so incels to play

>be me
>log into WoW, enter goldshire
>/wave at everyone I see
>…
>someone finally responds:
>”?”
>”been gone for a week and WoW players are still retarded“
>I observe a bunch of people standing on a fence chatting for a while and their only 2 topics are saying generic things about politics of the day and how everything “used to be better back in the good old days”
>log out and unsub
pic is me mogging every WoW player in all aspects of life

Undead are a cringe meme race, they should've been wiped a long time ago. Nelf is best race.