Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of your sister

jddi7smi

jddi7smi

foidxtermination officER
★★★★★
I didn't thought of this until I saw a post here how do you feel about your sister if u have one

I don’t have one but I think you’re a fucking nigger

over for sistercels

I don’t have one but I think you’re a fucking nigger
I don't have one and I think I couldn't give 2 shit of care about the fact that you have more posts than me

my mother was too lazy to have a daughter and she didn't like the idea of giving birth again

I have neither sisters nor brothers.

Annoying whore

I think she's a bitch, and she is. She has beaten, choked and threatened our mom with a knife multiple times. She's instable as hell, extremely needy for attention, and whenever she has a problem she makes it everyones problem. Of course she has no trouble finding dates even if she's a complete maniac, because women get a free pass. Tutorial mode.

I don't have a sister i am an only child

I have a stepsister, has BPD, need I say more? Every day nonstop drama, drinking problem, shits out kids with random men she meets in a bar, makes their grandparents raise them. BPD females are subhuman.

I have two half-sisters and I hate them. They are the children of our dad's first wife. I am the child of our dad's second wife and during my childhood they bullied me because they hate my mom.
I think the bullying is the main reason for my incelness, because it destroyed my self-confidence.
They both have a boyfriend and live a happy life. I have almost no contact with them anymore.

Annoying bitch

I don't have a sisyer but a cousin foid she does not have a fat ass nor a fat tit. but if i get a chance i would hit it.

I hate my sister

I have two half-sisters and I hate them. They are the children of our dad's first wife. I am the child of our dad's second wife and during my childhood they bullied me because they hate my mom.
I think the bullying is the main reason for my incelness, because it destroyed my self-confidence.
They both have a boyfriend and live a happy life. I have almost no contact with them anymore.
You shouldn't let them just be happy after everything they did to you