Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do you think was the best year of this site?

Arnocel

Arnocel

eternally eclipsed by Megachad
★★★★★
well, what year do you think it was?

probably should get the longtime mods opinions on that

Kinda seems the same tbh, lol

I don't really notice a huge amount of difference.

theres not much difference

I've only lurked here from 2022 onwards, and I would say that was the best year. In general, I assume the forum likely got at least slightly worse with each year thanks to gradual normification

2019-2020 around there about

@Indari your fav year?

I've only lurked here from 2022 onwards, and I would say that was the best year. In general, I assume the forum likely got at least slightly worse with each year thanks to gradual normification
Fakecel mentalcels were allowed in the past kek

it was never a good website

it was never a good website
Hey You Dont Say That GIF - StepBrothers Dont Stop - Discover & Share GIFs  | You dont say, Step brothers, Gif

im assuming he means like cooler members, which is true. i remember the old pair of users i would talk to here when i first joined such as icestorm, lucifer, femoidsgtfo and aryanmaxxed even though he thought i was a glowie at first and other users, i still miss them a lot but better users were around in earlier years who made this site better.

Probably 2017-2019.

Whenever @ThoughtfulCel was still posting