Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What does a girl's sock smell like?

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
I just want to sniff one so badly. Preferably while she's still wearing it

@Speedloader can tell you

The same as your sock.

Did he buy one or is he mogging me hard rn?
I’ve secretly smelled coworkers shoes and socks in locker room
And it smelled very, very good

The hope that I will one day be in a similar situation keeps me going

Women smell bad is just a fact:feelsdevil:

i straight up used to sniff my cousins feet/socks when she was asleep. same with girls i used to babysit. smells heavenly.
if you got a cousin or a girl (any sort) that is of the younger variety you could always pass it off as a game and they won't fucking know they are dumb sluts. just play that their feet are strong/smelly and be like, "OMG! what is this smell???" and make a ahegao face. laughs will occur and you can keep sniffing to your cocks content

on a real level: smell laundry socks. i know you got a laundromat or washing machine or something of that sort near you. When I was younger I'd go into the laundry room on the weekends when girls/moms were washing their clotthes there. when they would have to go out for a call or whatnot I'd quickly go through their shit and sniff real fast then leave. if you get caught..it kinda doesn't matter? you are sniffing socks. they will yell but its nothing they can do against you. just run out like I did. they are not going to follow you and they don't know you. granted this was many years ago. with all the cameras these days i probably don't advocate to do this method unless you live in a shithole and know there are no cameras around

i straight up used to sniff my cousins feet/socks when she was asleep. same with girls i used to babysit. smells heavenly.
if you got a cousin or a girl (any sort) that is of the younger variety you could always pass it off as a game and they won't fucking know they are dumb sluts. just play that their feet are strong/smelly and be like, "OMG! what is this smell???" and make a ahegao face. laughs will occur and you can keep sniffing to your cocks content

on a real level: smell laundry socks. i know you got a laundromat or washing machine or something of that sort near you. When I was younger I'd go into the laundry room on the weekends when girls/moms were washing their clotthes there. when they would have to go out for a call or whatnot I'd quickly go through their shit and sniff real fast then leave. if you get caught..it kinda doesn't matter? you are sniffing socks. they will yell but its nothing they can do against you. just run out like I did. they are not going to follow you and they don't know you. granted this was many years ago. with all the cameras these days i probably don't advocate to do this method unless you live in a shithole and know there are no cameras around
goddamn, no pussy and its consequences have been a disaster for this nigga

Same as a male sock probably.

It smells filthy

what zero pussy does to a mf
It smells filthy
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: how do you know:feelswhat::feelswhat:

AAAAHHHH GETTING MOGGED SO HARD RIGHT NOW, GOD I WISH I WAS IN YOUR PLACE

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: how do you know:feelswhat::feelswhat:
Years ago I stole some socks from the foid next door when she left them to dry in the backyard, even though they were just washed the stench was horrendous

The last dog she slept with.

Lucky bastard. Your job has a locker room?
This has always been a fantasy of mine I am a footcel

Last edited:

based if not copypasta

Attachments

• perfect.PNG
    perfect.PNG
    75 KB · Views: 9
@Pumkin How does it feel seeing your brethren getting carved alive by normies and foids?

This is just down bad :feelsseriously:

Tried it twice, didn't feel anything

@Arescel thots

just feetFetishCope theory :feelscry:

Back when I was 11 or 12 my mom used to have a friend who would bring her younger sisters to the apartment my mom moved in for a while. They were both underaged, one was a bit older, already in her teens, and the other was the same age as me.

And every time they would come in the house they would take their flats off and they would stink up the entire apartment with their sweaty feet. Ngl, I was pretty turned on by the smell since I had a crush on both on them, especially the middle sister since she was more developed (already had nice sized breasts at 14 :feelsohh:) and was the more facially attractive of the two.

Last edited:

‘Your cock’s content’. Comical shit by the dude I quoted.

I want to lick some girl's sweaty pantyhose legs

Umm..

Tuna. They use anything for masturbation.

Degeneracy and father disappointment

What inceldom does to a motherfucker. :fuk::incel:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/tusrw0/feet_fetish_is_one_thing_but_liking_them_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Any ways to pull this off with legal age females?

Probably like nothing or like foot odor :feelspuke:

I love when they wear socks like these:

F14r A4XsAAcl x