Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What does being an incel mean to you?

Israeli incel

Israeli incel

Banned
-
I'm creating this thread because I've been thinking about my situation a lot lately. It's clear that I'll never get a girl- I'm ugly, 5'7 manlet with balding problem, so my destiny is probably to LDAR. That doesn't mean that I hate every female in my life though- I love my mum, sisters and old army friends, that are married with kids today. Maybe that recollections make me wanna be neutral (even nice at times) to foids I meet in my life. I know I'll never ascend, but I don't feel the need to kill every foid I meet. Is that making me unworthy of this forum?
It's ok if it does, I'm still looking for my place in life as an ugly, balding man.

Unable to get consensual sex with females due to factors out of your control.

that’s the simplest definition I can give.

In my case, I'm an ethnic mentalcel with ASD, GAD, Major Depressive Disorder, NLD(Brain Lesion), and ADHD.

but I don't feel the need to kill every foid I meet. Is that making me unworthy of this forum?
One of the requirements to become part of this forum is to feel the urge to off every single woman you encounter in real life, so you're going against the rules here.

Just kidding. It's fine. Some women can be quite nice. Just don't worship them.

One of the requirements to become part of this forum is to feel the urge to off every single woman you encounter in real life, so you're going against the rules here.

All good bro. For a second I felt that it's my place, but if it's not, I'm gonna leave you more of the space

You don’t belong here, you’re just a failed normie :feelsjuice:
The absolute state of .is

You don’t belong here, you’re just a failed normie :feelsjuice:
The absolute state of .is
It's allright if I don't, I've never wanted to waste your space anyway. Just figuring out what inceldom (not being able to get foids because of being ME) means. Don't stress out, I'll leave if I'll not find even a piece of me here.

Not having unpaid sex but desiring to

It just means that I wont be able to form a family or have a cute girl for me, It's kind of depressing, but that's what I get for having bad luck I guess

And I also don't hate most of them, my mother and my sister are really good people, they might have flaws, but that's normal.

I think I just hate women that are in constant contact with social media?, like that shit poisons her heads and souls, not that I'm pure.

It's allright if I don't, I've never wanted to waste your space anyway. Just figuring out what inceldom (not being able to get foids because of being ME) means. Don't stress out, I'll leave if I'll not find even a piece of me here.
Why would you make an account here just to say, "eh, do I really belong here?"

You have the stats of an incel. Has any women shown interest in you before?

Why would you make an account here just to say, "eh, do I really belong here?"

You have the stats of an incel. Has any women shown interest in you before?
You see bro, I'm an ugly, subhuman manlet, so of course I've never had a foid to like me. I'm starting to accept that I'll die alone, and that's why I've created the account, but the more I'm here, the more I start to understand the community and it's way of thinking. That's why I'm wondering if I belong here, but my presence here it's definitely not an experiment.

Incel is an academic sociological term that is short for involuntary celibate or involuntary celibacy (also called "inceldom"), an adverse life circumstance. An analogy many incels often find elucidating would be comparing the state of lifelong inceldom to other common adverse life circumstances, such as poverty.

:feelskek: legit what incel tears thinks this place is

Incel: Can't fuck anything but landwhales or hookers for at least a year.
I don't think you have to hate women but they are selfish, childish and hypocritical and for these reasons you should at least resent them.

Appreciate the fact that any girl who wouldn't fuck you ultimately thinks that she is better than you.
9 times out of 10 this is based on nothing.... so many girls on tinder have no real job, no real degree, no car, live at home, aren't in good shape and have no real achievements.

Still they think they deserve top shelf Chad
And that is fucking bullshit... it makes them a shitty, entitled, petulant person and really is justifies your hatred of them.

Another has joined me in embracing the dark side :feelsdevil:

Unable to get a gf due to your looks. You also must have put an actual effort into asking out many girls and still get rejected to be considered incel. If you only asked out like one girl and got rejected then get your fakecel ass out of here.

I'm creating this thread because I've been thinking about my situation a lot lately. It's clear that I'll never get a girl- I'm ugly, 5'7 manlet with balding problem, so my destiny is probably to LDAR. That doesn't mean that I hate every female in my life though- I love my mum, sisters and old army friends, that are married with kids today. Maybe that recollections make me wanna be neutral (even nice at times) to foids I meet in my life. I know I'll never ascend, but I don't feel the need to kill every foid I meet. Is that making me unworthy of this forum?
It's ok if it does, I'm still looking for my place in life as an ugly, balding man.
It means losing, it means losing at everything in my life. (Mainly doing bad with women). I don't hate women but being born with bad genetics is a curse. It just hurts. I see all the chads walking around with their gf's and going outside with their friends and dating girls and stuff. I'm stuck in the dark because of my genetics.

Unable to get a gf due to your looks. You also must have put an actual effort into asking out many girls and still get rejected to be considered incel. If you only asked out like one girl and got rejected then get your fakecel ass out of here.
I asked 3 girls out. Brutally rejected.

This and also unable to get casual sexual relationships with women.

It means women can't find me sexually attractive and that I will die alone.

Its a little deeper than just having sex. To me being an incel means that the world has rejected you and for the most part you are forced to live in exile from society.

It means losing, it means losing at everything in my life. (Mainly doing bad with women). I don't hate women but being born with bad genetics is a curse. It just hurts. I see all the chads walking around with their gf's and going outside with their friends and dating girls and stuff. I'm stuck in the dark because of my genetics.
Do you really think that situation feels that nice? Most people are not cogniscient of the state of their lives. They’re idiots and you, yourself, are trapped in a feverish dream reality. You want you without you.

Incel is an individual that fails to obtain sexual reciprocation after 6 months of trying in an manner appropriate to the rituals of his culture.

To expand: if the cultural norm where you live is looksmaxxing and then joining online dating (over half couples meet online in the west), and you do both but score zero sex, then you're an incel. However if you refuse to use online dating, keep yourself fat and decides to send love-letters to unsuspecting females then you're not incel, just delusional.

Likewise if the cultural norm where you live is paying a certain price for an arranged marriage, and you have the money but you can't find any brides, or are always declined in the interview with her famliy then you're an incel. However if you just approach random high-status women with offers of no-strings-attached sex and they decline you, then you're not following the cultural norm, therefore you're not incel, just deluded.

To be an incel you'd have to try to obtain sex in a culturally-appropriate manner and fail for 6 months.

Also, only men can be incels (in almost all cultures) because females are the gatekeepers of sex - foids can always find a partner. If a foid is not having sex in the next few days that's because she is either stranded on a desert island, or in a vegetative state, or doesn't want to have sex.

Last edited:
for me... being an incel means to be an undesirable man that everybody rejects. so with that, resentfulness poison us to be hateful and vindictive. and i don't want it to be any different

As an ugly balding man (myself included) I can with utmost certainly tell you, you have no place in life!

not fitting with the rest of society