Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does "grow up" mean?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
"Grow up". Translation: "I don't care about you because I hate/despise you and you have no value in my eyes".

Accept the status quo and be a cuck

Accept the status quo and be a cuck
Too general tbh
Imo it just means "shut up and worry about your own life *some taunts or threats about how if you don't you'll fall through the cracks*, don't concern yourself with things that don't concern you"
@Lebensmüder

Last edited:
"Grow up". Translation: "I don't care about you because I hate/despise you and you have no value in my eyes".
actually no OP

"Grow up" actually DOES mean they care about you.

They view you as having POTENTIAL value and care about that potential.

The potential is for you to serve them and be their doormat.

Growing up and being mature translates into doing something which serves their interests, regardless of whether it serves your own.

It means you ain't drippin'

Deep down they know the truth
Not so much about the truth. They are outright stating a type of ultimatum but indirectly. Infact they love to rub this in. They make systematic issues like inceldom personal and try to probe at your weaknesses and fears. @Gymcelled

Last edited:
"Grow up" = I don't like you for having a spine, so you should go back and be a simp

Incel: "i don't have a driver's license". "Wtf, are you even a man? Grow up."

Chad: "Baby, I'm not into driving. Couldn't care less". "No problem. I can teach you how to drive if you want. We can use my car. My boyfriend just not that into a technology. He is so romantic!"