Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What does it mean when a foid dyes her hair a different color?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Why do they do this? What does it signify? Is it a massive red flag (other than having a vagina in the first place Kek)?

Psycho alert, Chad only

for noodles, an attempt to hide their asianness and look white.
which will never happen.

they will never be anime girls

Sign of mental illness

Depends on color. If it's not a color found on women in nature: she has a higher chance of having borderline personality disorder, hysterionic personality disorder, or other mental issues.

Same with extra toxic colors in clothing that scream "look at me!"

She's a whore

All women are whores, and some hide it better than others.

However, if a woman has piercings, tattoos, or dyed hair, she is literally broadcasting to you that she is damaged goods

It's usually because they grew up without a good father figure around or were a rape victim. It's also for attention. As much as one may believe they are doing it for themselves, that's only the reason to an extent. Foids believe it makes them look better but unconsciously it's to attract a new breed of Chads and make internet normies accept their beta male fate.

I don't think it means she is a whore since all women by default are. Imo it's a clear indication she has mental illness and leans to all sorts of retarded extremist ideas like ''all wuhmen are kweeens'' :soy: ''kill all men'' :soy:

It's usually because they grew up without a good father figure around or were a rape victim. It's also for attention. As much as one may believe they are doing it for themselves, that's only the reason to an extent. Foids believe it makes them look better but unconsciously it's to attract a new breed of Chads and make internet normies accept their beta male fate.
Hmmm interesting. What if it’s only partially dyed? Like not her entire hair, but just some stripes? Does it matter?

Hmmm interesting. What if it’s only partially dyed? Like not her entire hair, but just some stripes? Does it matter?
Honestly, partially dyed may be even worse. If the ends or the roots that have a different shade than the rest, then it's not that bad, I suppose. If you mean something along the lines of Melanie Martinez or Emma Langevin, who look like zebras, then it's worse.

I think that there may be some tiers in some ways. I might be a little based but dying hair one different colour isn't a huge deal. Yeah, it's still a cry for attention but multiple colours look so out of place.

I saw a whore in a shitty neighbourhood about a week ago who had some dark rainbow hairstyle going, with the stereotypical e-girl clothing on, with some other dude who she may or may not have been fucking.

If it truly is not for men and is just to "make themselves look good for themselves only" it may make a little bit of sense, even if it is mostly wrong. It aligns so well with their personality. Normal hair means normal. Dyed seventeen different colours means you don't know what the fuck you like in life or don't know what direction your going.

The best way to point foids out on their "we do this for ourselves, and not for you" attitude is just to use it back on them. If dying hair multiple colours is "for yourself" all that says is you are admitting you don't know what direction is up and your life is a mess.

Means it is more mentally unstable than the average foid

A
T
T
E
N
T
I
O
N

It means you are thinking about it too much and it's time to fap.

High tbhtbh. Already did today though Kek.
Probably just a phase where you are hornier than usual then tbh
You pretty much already know all the questions about why women act or do certain things if you post on this forum so it isn't worth stressing over too much.

It's a sign that she have had many sexual partners ( basically at the hooker level ) and she's mentally damaged.

Probably just a phase where you are hornier than usual then tbh
You pretty much already know all the questions about why women act or do certain things if you post on this forum so it isn't worth stressing over too much.
Tbh. But the main reason I asked it because their are two foids in this normie social circle I infiltrated with partially dyed hair. I wanted to see if maybe they were more loose so they would be easier to sleep with, I have looksmaxxed to normie tier btw.
It's a sign that she have had many sexual partners ( basically at the hooker level ) and she's mentally damaged.
Interesting tbh

Tbh. But the main reason I asked it because their are two foids in this normie social circle I infiltrated with partially dyed hair. I wanted to see if maybe they were more loose so they would be easier to sleep with, I have looksmaxxed to normie tier btw.
Lucky you.
But constant blueballs if you fail kek
@JosefMengelecel

I can't believe women dye their hair thinking they're unique, when every other foid does it.

means that she subscribed to the idea of feminists.. she is ready to ride some dick as a strong independent woman

i would usually avoid foids with dyed hair.. they are not mentally well also if they have any tattoos.. same story

Last edited: