Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What does she have to gain from this relationship?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★

THIS IS NOT A BLUEPILL THREAD.

Does this women have a fetish where she wants to care for someone crippled like a mommy?

THIS IS NOT A BLUEPILL THREAD.

I think cripples people can find love easier than ugly men as there are people out there with fetishes like this woman (they're still disgusted by ugly men) and other crippled people.

THIS IS NOT A BLUE PILL THREAD.

That place went downhill man :what: too many cucks and edgy soybois
Yeah but it's a good cope because I'm banned from every website expect 4chan and here. Reddit used to be good before they went on a massive banning spree and banned every one of my fav subreddits.

People have all kinds of weird fetishes/kinks I guess.

Shekels and virtue signaling points

The reason it's a YouTube video is because it's rare enough to generate interest off of a distant hope that NAWALT. They are not, but 99.99% are.

If cameras wouldn't exist they wouldn't be together. It's like donating to a homeless man and upload that video to youtube lol

JBW theory confirmed once again :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Screenshot 3

Am I only one realize this ? he said "sorry chad" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Not surprising when you consider a woman married the Eiffel Tower and another is in a relationship with a theme park ride... :blackpill:

Guaranteed she cucks him. Has an excuse to travel with him while he gives speeches and writes books, meanwhile she virtue signals as a care taker who takes Chad cock on the side.

Lol cripplecel=cuckcel

Then again he still gets more female "love" than all of us. Just wait and see how long this lasts. You really think this attractive foid enjoys changing his diapers and snuggling with a deformed Chucky doll tier male.

Does this women have a fetish where she wants to care for someone crippled like a mommy?
interesting, I could it might be some kind of psychiatric disorder

She gets his disabilitybuxx, she gets to look like a non-shallow person and she knows that she can easily cuck whenever she wants. Even if he finds out, she knows damn well that he likely won't leave her because she's probably the only source of validation he will ever have.