Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What does ugly mean in your language. I start

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Hässlich

German

"Çirkin", Turkish.

in white girl its UglyAF

Moche/laid to a man
Moche/laide to a femoid

Feio(masculine)/feia(feminine) - Portuguese.

'Moche' or 'laid' - and sex-specific variants thereof - in Franophonics; 'ka5loush', the '-5-' denoting an intonation not present in Anglophonics, in my niché dialect and vernacular of Arabic, literally meaning 'black [id est melanin-pigmented]'.

Wow "face = surat" in Turkish
It means the same in Hindi as well. I found that Hindi and Turkish have few words in common. Though Urdu dialect of Hindustani is closer to Turkish than Hindi dialect.

It means the same in Hindi as well. I found that Hindi and Turkish have few words in common. Though Urdu dialect of Hindustani is closer to Turkish than Hindi dialect.
mongol unity,,,,,,,,,,,

mongol unityy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
LOL Mongols probably speak Chow-Mow Ricecel dialects these days as well as look like legit ricecels. It's tough to swallow when you talk of Mongol unity between countries like Turkey and India.

Makhinji in latin. Dont have Georgian alphabet on my phone.

In somali:
Foolxun = ugly
wu foolhunyahy = he's ugly
waad foolhuntahy = you're ugly

Urod, nikrasivi, strashni,nisimpatichni

Ugly, not beautiful, scary (as referring to looks), unattractive-not pretty.

Russian

Gránna.

Ugly in Irish Gaelic.

a real descendant of Founding Fathers ahahhahh, I'm more American than you

Feio(masculine)/feia(feminine) - Portuguese.
I have always imagined Portugal (Chadugal) like a country full of Chads and attractive guys. Is this true? When I am watching football for example, a lot of Portuguese players appear to be good looking #nohomo.

E: Or are you perhaps from Brazil?

I have always imagined Portugal (Chadugal) like a country full of Chads and attractive guys. Is this true? When I am watching football for example, a lot of Portuguese players appear to be good looking #nohomo.

E: Or are you perhaps from Brazil?
Brazil here. Neither Brazil nor Portugal are particularly full of Chads, if you're looking for Chad central, try the Netherlands.

Brazil here. Neither Brazil nor Portugal are particularly full of Chads, if you're looking for Chad central, try the Netherlands.
That’s because the Netherlands’ infrastructure revolves around bicycles, no?

Vsratyj, Ujobishe, Vyrodok, Ubogij.