Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What doth life

C

cool.loner

Greycel
Does anyone here actually enjoy life? What are some of the small things you appreciate

I don't enjoy life but there some nice things like good food and great music but that's about it tbh

Does anyone here actually enjoy life? What are some of the small things you appreciate
Hanging out with my brocel’s @PersonalityPIMP, personality simp, personality chimp, personality gimp and Wizard 32 blackjiggaboo a.k.a @Sheogorath! :feelskek:

Does anyone here actually enjoy life?
Not really.
I used to like videogames but now they aren't even fun. I can't remember the last time I played one.
I guess cooking is nice. It's a very visceral experience. It's good to cook because the more you do it the better food you can make.

Hanging out with my brocel’s @PersonalityPIMP, personality simp, personality chimp, personality gimp and Wizard 32 blackjiggaboo a.k.a @Sheogorath! :feelskek:
20167.jpg

Copes and friends.

My dads gun doesnt come with bullets

I like bitter chocolate ice creams with just the right amount of sugar, half hour evening walks with music blasting in my ears, asmr audios to feel a little less touch starved and hating foids n feminists on twitter

these r the things that make me love lyf