Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What exactly is a fakecel?

Evangelioncel

Evangelioncel

NewJeans Crusader ♱
★★★★★
Reading through this forum it feels like there are a lot of traits considered truecel and fakecel but it's hard to be so black & white in my opinion. If a guy had chad looks (8+) but he was 5'7 and had a micropenis would you consider him a real incel? To me a lot of users give off the sense that if you're not automatically below normie tier in looks you're a fakecel jfl. I feel like having a major deficiency in 3 areas; height, face, dick size, NTness is what causes us to be incel. Or all four.

A 6'3 dicklet with a subhuman ogre face will be incel. A 5'3 manlet with a good face will be incel. A 5'5 balding autist currycel with NTR dick size will be incel. It's hard to compensate for other factors when you're so lacking in even one, but what's brutal for us is that usually we completely lost the genetic lottery and are complete shit in all 4 areas.

Thoughts?

most fakecels are just volcels

Do you think you are good looking OP?

people who fake/fraud inceldom = fakecel

Someone who can talk to a woman even if its just as a friend is a fakecel

Reading through this forum it feels like there are a lot of traits considered truecel and fakecel but it's hard to be so black & white in my opinion. If a guy had chad looks (8+) but he was 5'7 and had a micropenis would you consider him a real incel? To me a lot of users give off the sense that if you're not automatically below normie tier in looks you're a fakecel jfl. I feel like having a major deficiency in 3 areas; height, face, dick size, NTness is what causes us to be incel. Or all four.

A 6'3 dicklet with a subhuman ogre face will be incel. A 5'3 manlet with a good face will be incel. A 5'5 balding autist currycel with NTR dick size will be incel. It's hard to compensate for other factors when you're so lacking in even one, but what's brutal for us is that usually we completely lost the genetic lottery and are complete shit in all 4 areas.

Thoughts?
Most good looking people are not sub 5'6 nor have small dicks to begin with.

Those are just exteme outliers, fakecels are men with above average traits.

The standard of toilets are so obnoxiously high that I started giving more leniency towards people with higher scores in different areas.
It shouldn't be this way at all.

Tallfag = fakecel

Fakecel is a portmanteau of "fake" and "incel". Some individuals use the term to refer to someone who claims to be incel, but is perceived as not being sincere about their situation.

Many incel communities have fakecels amongst their userbase, which has been a prominent source of drama on such forums. Other fakecels seem to have more malevolent motives for pretending to be incels, such as infiltrating incel spaces to bully users there or to gain narcissistic supply via engaging in schadenfreude over the laments of incels.

The term is also commonly used as a quasi-insult in incel spaces, as users who are exposed as sufficiently physically attractive or who disclose (inadvertently or not) their ability to receive some level of attraction from women are often accused of being fakecels, even if they are sexually inactive.

The standard of toilets are so obnoxiously high that I started giving more leniency towards people with higher scores in different areas.

Thoughts?
fakecels are people who aren’t ugly. They had relationships before and were barely bullied like ever. They’re just on here cuz they want to be pitied or some shit

go back to reddit grAY

I agree, I used to think tallfags were fakecels but honestly with toilets' standards I can see how they could be incel

JoinedDec 25, 2023
Owned GIF - Owned - Discover & Share GIFs

Honestly it's all very relative. The 5'3 handsome guy you hypothesised would not be incel in say Guatemala as he'd only be 2 inches below average height. Same for the 6'3 ogre, he maybe borderline incel in Netherlands or Balkans where he's only 2 inches above average, but in SEA or LATAM he'd slay endless pussy.

Agreed. It's a cultural issue, and by culture I mean sexual selection which drives culture.

Ive seen tall ogre looking dudes with hot wives yet ive never seen a short ogre looking dude with a wife so tallfags are automatically fakecels unless they also have like micro dick

fakecel spotted
never had sex with them and never will, that's the deciding factor: sex. I mean one is quite literally blue eyes blonde haired chad only.