Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What exotic pet would you own if you could?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★
Probably a grizzly bear or a gorilla

A Siberian Tiger. I would love to have that be my guard animal and just follow me around in public. No one would fuck with me again.

Last edited:
Bear

For female attraction or female annihilation

Noodle foidz

Leopard
Tiger (fucking dangerous)

it's only a bit 'moral' to own one if you can give them more than enough space like a reserve, a huge enclosure (at least 5 hecatrs) in the right environment or something. it's illegal anyway so I don't think about it. but if it were legal I'd probably chose a bear, wolf or lion and also get him a friend or two of the same species so they don't have to be lonely

Maybe a foid sex slave.

Solomon's and Ducorp's Cockatoos

Ducorp cockatoo side view Akarat Duangkhong Shutterstock 760x507

Charlie Ducorps 2 e1567951809417 scaled e1608123160278

@LeFrenchCel @Puppeter @ItsovERfucks @DarkStarDown
@VictimofBpillReaper @Emba
Tell me yours

Id own a leopard

I'd definetly own a cheetah.

So would women. Women are attracted to large, dangerous felines.

A dragon so i could burn down the whole planet

There was a dude around here that had lots of huge wild cats from around the world. In cages!

When he was about to die, he set them all free! Now we have a few huge cats roaming around occasionally!

They are mostly hidden. But every five years or so, theirs a sighting... A lost calf... Dead pets... Paw print's.... Lol.

Human female:

I always like Scorpions and Tarantulas. Arachnids were always cool to me and normies find them disgusting so that's even better for me.

A raven. They are huge and smarter than parrots. I would train it to dive bomb foids :feelshmm:

View attachment 1159449
The tigerpill is real.

Women are not aroused unless a male can rip them to pieces. That's why they are fascinated with large felines.
View attachment 1159444
This is roastie and tiger chad laughing at virgin incels
Lmao, fucking brutal. Women want to be dominated by something beautiful and attractive; that's the key. I hope that tiger pounces on that foid and rips her apart, slowly.