Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What feature makes you incel?

NΩVA

NΩVA

Adventuring.
-
What is the main factor that makes you unattractive? (Disability, short below 5’7, bad eye area, fat, bad jaw, big eye orbitals, etc.)

What is the main factor that makes you unattractive? (Disability, short below 5’7, bad eye area, fat, bad jaw, big eye orbitals, etc.)
Tiny penis.

Face. Everything else is either average or above average.

under 6ft, bad facial symmetry and harmony, hell my selfie on a discord server got turned into a meme template, dicklet, cant drive, no job, anorexic :feelsrope:

Hairline and face are what did it for me I started balding at 16 my face hasn't ever been that great either

5'7
Balding
Ginger
Fat
Ugly
Dicklet

There are others obviously but those are the most brutal ones imo

manletism and lack off social circle

I have no leg's but i have a normie face but still incel because im disabled

My disability which includes no T levels as a result my 4'6" Height,frail body,child like jawline,sub human looks,tiny dick,below average intelligence,timid personlity.

My disability which includes no T levels as a result my 4'6" Height,frail body,child like jawline,sub human looks,tiny dick,below average intelligence,timid personlity.
Brutal.

Potato nose, facial asymmetry and i have acne at my back.

height (5'6(168cm))
face (bad jaw and chin and damaged facial skin and starting to balding)

I am 5 foot 8 ethnic (ugly ethnic features large nose and lips) bad jaw.

I really have 0 redeemable features now that I think about it

manletism, small penis, no facial harmony

Average height, Store fat in my cheeks, no facial harmony, dark circles, mentally ill, and much more

I have a big forehead / receding hairline and a big nose, bad teeth even though I brush thoroughly, twice a day for 3-4 minutes, bad skin even though I shower daily and keep my face clean.

everything down
literally everything

My recessed jaw :fuk:

Im short (5’6) and have a subhuman face (recessed jaw and chin, major asymmetry, no forward growth whatsoever and bad skin)

It’s over.

height (5'6(168cm))
face (bad jaw and chin and damaged facial skin and starting to balding)
same height as me haha. ive had guys and girls say straight to my face that im really short

same height as me haha
yeah it's a bad height for a male but at least i am not in the 150s cm range
i used to use this thing to measure my height and for a long time i kept getting the number wrong (172 cm)
How to measure your height with iPhone and iPad - iGeeksBlog

i am talking about the yellow rope

Weird eyes, long jaw, big teeth, witch bose, terrible social skills

Last edited:
Short (5'7")
bald
ethnic
recessed jaw/short chin

Horrible penis
Horrible nose and weird jawline
Horrible body
Absolutely horrendous eyes
Fat
Beta submissive personality
Nerd, nice guy
Lack of sexual experience, being a n00b at sex at very old age.

Also, my confidence is defeated by reality, I have zero confidence because if I had confidence I wouldn't have anything to justify it, I'm objectively horrible.

I live in a bubble full of pain and scarcity, and I hate sexhavers for not having to deal with this dark reality, they don't care about the horrible and unacceptable inequality of life experiences, and that's why I strongly hate them.

Last edited: