Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy What foids complain about would be paradise for incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Imagine your biggest problem
is unwanted attention from low tier opposite sex, while simultaneously getting endless sex and positive validation from above looksmatch partners :lul:

Average foid lives in the HEAVEN of incels and complain about OPPRESSION :lul:

brutal no replypill but same :feelsLightsaber:

It sucks that life can be so unfair, I feel you man, I think only "trans men" understand this truth.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... what do you mean?
I remember seeing a post here on some foid who turned herself into a man and discovered that life is shit as man, what I mean is that only those foids understand our struggle

I remember seeing a post here on some foid who turned herself into a man and discovered that life is shit as man, what I mean is that only those foids understand our struggle
Meme Reaction GIF

That's FtM detransitioning in a nutshell.

And them foids still say shit like ‘You wouldn’t survive living my life’ and saying this type of shit to an incel as a foid is like saying this to a starved African because you’re living on easy mode compared to them.

Most foids that transition to males end up roping because of the difference between going tutorial mode to infernal mode.

i hate Wahmen :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Foids enjoy attention from subhumans too cuz they can complain about it