Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What game are you playing right now?

hearts of iron 4
also destroy graycels
Mogs me hard, I tried ho4 but got dropped cause too much IQ and bored of looking at map. I also tried eu4 and dropped cause of same reason. only did Stellaris for 60-100 hours and maybe 3-5 total matches

No money for games

Lots of hearthstone cause of work taking most of my day away

fucking hated it. combat is boring as fuck

I tried but dropped cause lot of micromanagement

I beat it but it's too hard tbh, probably 1000+ total deaths by end

octopath traveler and Tokyo Xanadu ex and astral chains is what I am finishing rn
I hate motherfuckers who play those games that only died 70-80 times and act like thats a lot. I'm up to fountainhead palace and prolly died 400-500 times so far.

I hate motherfuckers who play those games that only died 70-80 times and act like thats a lot. I'm up to fountainhead palace and prolly died 400-500 times so far.
same reflexes gene pill is brutal. fuckers born with good reflexes don't know how good they have it

I've been playing a lot of this pokemon clone called "Temtem", its pretty fun but very grindy (which I don't mind but others do). The monster designs take some getting use to but I think they fit the setting well. Also been playing a lot of the psx game "Legend of Mana", trying to make a" perfect" file. I've been playing other games too but mostly those lately.

And yes CONSOOOOM

I remember playing legend of mana years back. I never got far with it as my English was terrible so I didn't know how to progress in the game. Is the game worth playing now? Recently I've been wanting to try it again but I am not sure if such an old game is actually worth it

I heard it's better version of Pokemon
its better in some ways. The combat and customization is better but I think the music is way worse and there aren't hot waifus.
I remember playing legend of mana years back. I never got far with it as my English was terrible so I didn't know how to progress in the game. Is the game worth playing now? Recently I've been wanting to try it again but I am not sure if such an old game is actually worth it
i don't know if I can recommend it and I love jrpgs, its a very strange, flawed game but its very unique and has a beautiful ost/graphics. I'll write up more on it later. Sorry this doesn't help.

its better in some ways. The combat and customization is better but I think the music is way worse and there aren't hot waifus.

i don't know if I can recommend it and I love jrpgs, its a very strange, flawed game but its very unique and has a beautiful ost/graphics. I'll write up more on it later. Sorry this doesn't help.
Yeah I can remember it as such. Do you play on an emulator or on an actual psx?

I don’t play games

just started the first Borderlands 2 expansion pack

Started playing Blasphemous, really good game ngl

Just picked up valheim and its great. Its like viking minecraft, im easily going to put a couple hundred hours in and it was only twenty bucks