Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What game have you spent most time on?

flipcel

flipcel

AVIcel
★★★
Mine would be tf2 :smonk: but i don't play it much because of bots :feelsUgh:

Garry’s mod

Isolation. Been playing it for 10+ years..

Borderlands 3 and Shadow of War.

Clash of Clans.

Counter-Strike probably.

MW3 on Xbox360

rimworld. awesome game try it out :feelsLightsaber:

Probably GTA 4, i used to be addicted to it

mount and blade
killing people in world where killing people is fine is fun and it's good cope as well
power fantasy

I've spent most of my time overall on mobile games such as Minecraft PE, Growtopia, or Vainglory since I didn't own a PC or console back then. In terms of PC games I think I've played League of Legends for the longest amount of time, for hundreds of hours at minimum.

Last edited:
Mine would be tf2 :smonk: but i don't play it much because of bots :feelsUgh:
Minecraft, I had played it on and off since I was 9, its the only game where i dont suck ass at. I get destroyed in mobas and fps all day :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

There were barely any bots last time I played it

Probably GTA San Andreas.

Certainly GTA in general.

Best one out of them all

My signature literally describes why its so good
I've installed alot of mods, played many good good mods, it's a perfect game for drunk walkthrough

I've installed alot of mods, played many good good mods, it's a perfect game for drunk walkthrough
Yeah. I use DUST to make the game abit more hand for me. Also i watch abit of Alchestbreach who still goes over new nv mods and walkthroughs. Would play again 10/10

CSGO is my favorite FPS but haven't played in months because of burnout.

Dishonored is my favorite RPG because it has time-stop powers.

Falllout: New Vegas. I like going ER (in video game) on the Vegas strip and killing NCR plebs.

Yeah. I use DUST to make the game abit more hand for me. Also i watch abit of Alchestbreach who still goes over new nv mods and walkthroughs. Would play again 10/10
Playing dust was fucking glorious, thumbs up

Monster Hunter World 1000+ hours

something like 600 hours on a pokemon game when i was like 13 i dont remember which one

Super Smash Brawl Ultimate :feelsaww:

On Steam CS: Source,but from the pirated games i played ,probably the witcher 3 or dark souls 3

Well met, friend. :feelsYall:

For a long time all I really played was driving simulators, was never really into elves and swords and wizards and shit. Then someone introduced me to Skyrim and I've been an addict ever since.
Glory to the dark brotherhood :feelsdevil:

RuneScape, been playing for 14 yrs.

Ghost of Tsushima

Most likely GTA San Andreas back when it came out on PS2.