Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What games do you guys enjoy

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Unless you enjoy no games

I was watching that Kazuya Tekken 8 gameplay trailer and I was like "yo, that's so cool!" but then I remember I have no friends to play with and everyone online beats my ass anyway :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Hot sex simulator

i wan to play elden ring but myy pc is absolute crap

I'm currently playing Half Life (1998) again and I enjoy it very much because even though the graphics suck, you can see and feel that the devs actually put love and thought into the game, unlike todays' games which are just a low effort money grab.

idk fifa, batman arkham, GoW, Doom, csgo

GTA 5, CSGO, R6, and right now I'm playing God of War Ragnarok.

None at the moment, I started bravely default 2, xenoblade chronicles x, moh 2010, and few PlayStation vita games, they don't draw me enough to finish them.

Yh but my laptop is overheating to fucking 89 degrees lmao
spider-man-doctor-octopus.gif

I used to play a few in 2021-2022
Uncharted 2
This game was pretty fun tbh, and this is the only game I played where I didn't know the story so it's special to me, that yeti bossfight was hard as fuck though. 10/10
Ghost of Tsushima
This game made me like open world games, just running around exploring and killing mongolians was pretty fun but the game isn't perfect. For example, if you fight mongolians inside a house you will barely be able to see shit, this was quite frustrating especially in that mission where you have to defend a village :lasereyes:. And they could have put more effort in water graphics since Tsushima is an island :feelstastyman: but overall its a good game 8/10
Red Dead Redemption 2
Very based game, has the biggest map too. The graphics are beautiful and I enjoyed shooting bandit niggaz with my revolver and pistol. There's so much shit in this game, and I'm too lazy to write it all down.
But it also has problems, the wanted system can be quite retarded. I once got a wanted level because some dumbass NPC witnessed me defending myself from road robbers. And traveling around the map can be quite boring but eh whatever. 9/10
GTA 5
I actually didn't finish this game, but it is quite decent, the cars are nice, and there's much more weapons than in rdr2. The graphics are starting to get dated though, but thats the only complain I have for now :feelsokman:

I'm currently playing Half Life (1998) again and I enjoy it very much because even though the graphics suck, you can see and feel that the devs actually put love and thought into the game, unlike todays' games which are just a low effort money grab.
just use laptop in socket theory
I wanna try Half-Life & Half-Life 2 more specifically.

Currently actually really enjoying the Witcher 3. Got this game on Xbox One a few years back and kinda played it on and off, but found it hard to adjust to. I lowered the difficulty to the lowest setting for a bit and also began to change up my style of play. I have since leveled up and acquired better armor, so I raised the difficulty to the second easiest. Fun game, but quite an adjustment.

Currently playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I enjoy it.

I enjoy no game.No more.

I used to like Age of empires and counter strike but i havent played them in years.

Currently actually really enjoying the Witcher 3. Got this game on Xbox One a few years back and kinda played it on and off, but found it hard to adjust to. I lowered the difficulty to the lowest setting for a bit and also began to change up my style of play. I have since leveled up and acquired better armor, so I raised the difficulty to the second easiest. Fun game, but quite an adjustment.
I beated it at the hardest difficulty on my last playthrough. Will sum up to you some things I learnt from it, so you adjust yourself to the most optimal play style:
1. Learn the attack paterns of the enemies, and use dodges for fast slash counter attacks (focus on leveling them). Rolling over is mainly used against AoE attacks you can't avoid easily.

2. Neither pure heavy hit or sign builds are worth it. And potions/bomb builds aren't even worth mentioning, just fun for those who like the roleplaying aspects of the game.

3. When it comes to signs, focus specially on Quen as it's the best defensive spell, and Igni as it's the best offensive spell. The later one is great both as an opener and as a finisher, to keep enemies at bay when your chain of attacks ends. While Quen is basically a God Mode if you make an efficient use of its cooldown, and keep distances from the enemies when your shield has been broken.

4. Following all this and once you get the hang of it, you actually won't even need to spam potions and crap for the most part

I really enjoy visual novels and JRPGS. Sometimes some ARPGS too.

I played half life 1 & expansions again and it was very good gameplay still holds up very well.

No game for your face

Unless you enjoy no games

I was watching that Kazuya Tekken 8 gameplay trailer and I was like "yo, that's so cool!" but then I remember I have no friends to play with and everyone online beats my ass anyway :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
thats the only thing i was blessed with, being good at any video game i main