Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what games, movies, tv shows do you guys like

zionpill

zionpill

HATECEL
★★

what games, movies, tv shows do you guys like​

None because im stuck in a room all day. Nothing can catch my mind anymore. Unless i work a 9-5 and come home everyday. Then i can slowly build interests up again.

None because im stuck in a room all day. Nothing can catch my mind anymore. Unless i work a 9-5 and come home everyday. Then i can slowly build interests up again.
why r u stuck in a room all day? i mean u clearly have a computer so why dont u play games on it

Games- FPS and soccer
Movies - Robert de Niro movies
Tv shows - better call saul

I like to play monopoly in my room

DD3788EF 9A72 4094 8552 BEC4793C0D0C

It's mostly just ecchi/hentai anime and games for me, maybe throw in some Nintendo stuff like Pokemon and Animal Crossing. :cryfeels:

i enjoyed bullet train
can recommend

Halo MCC, that's it.

I don't watch movies and series but I play games (Gaylo Infinite, Far Gay 6)

I don't watch movies and series but I play games (Gaylo Infinite, Far Gay 6)
is that it? i usually play war thunder silent hunter 3 and 5, arma 3, gta, star citizen, hoi4, cold waters, payday 2, il-2 strumovik, csgo, dcs, car mechanic, rising storm 2 Vietnam, Wolfenstein, and star trek online. ive alr finsihed quite a few others so

That's a lot of game I see you are a PC user

I'm currently playing Grand Kingdom for PS Vita, such a good and addicting game.

That's a lot of game I see you are a PC user
lol ya. console is fine if u dont play games that much but i spend a lot of my t ime playing em so

Star Wars: The Bad Batch.

S2 this autumn.

i watched the first few episodes it was ok. i still perfer clone wars
Last four episodes of the final season of Clone Wars are very good.

They had the sense of evil taking over, of what is good being destroyed and replaced with terror.

Welcome
Games: Metal Gear Solid 3, Soul Calibur 5, Thief, AC: Origins, Metroid Prime, Splinter Cell Blacklist
Movies: Ben-Hur (the 1958 version), Lake Mungo, In the Mouth Of Madness, Jeremiah Johnson, Lost Highway, Drive, Neon Demon
TV shows: House M.D., Homeland, Downton Abbey, Person Of Interest, The West Wing

Welcome
Games: Metal Gear Solid 3, Soul Calibur 5, Thief, AC: Origins, Metroid Prime, Splinter Cell Blacklist
Movies: Ben-Hur (the 1958 version), Lake Mungo, In the Mouth Of Madness, Jeremiah Johnson, Lost Highway, Drive, Neon Demon
TV shows: House M.D., Homeland, Downton Abbey, Person Of Interest, The West Wing
ive been wanting to try splinter cell. also i rlly only like AC blackflag

ive been wanting to try splinter cell. also i rlly only like AC blackflag
all splinter cell games are available on steam but theres only like 3 good ones. blacklist is probably the best.

all splinter cell games are available on steam but theres only like 3 good ones. blacklist is probably the best.
ye ik i just need to get a fucking job

well lucky for you nearly every place is hiring (if you're in america)
lol ive been thinking bout getting into trades cuz i dont wanna go to college what trade should i get into?

lol ive been thinking bout getting into trades cuz i dont wanna go to college what trade should i get into?
College is expensive, consuming and difficult to manage so you've got the right idea. Plenty of high paying entry level positions within construction and electrical/plumbing companies but it's manual labor stuff that requires some knowledge. You can learn a lot of it from J00tube.