Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What genre of music is this?

View attachment 232800
Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies
@Blacktarpill this kinda reminds me on what happened to you with quinny, tbh.

@carticel
21657.jpg

did you get an answer?

View attachment 232800
Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies
what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man
seen that before

I’m gonna listen

I call it Jass whenever I hear 7th chords

lofi hip-hop

lofi hip-hop, Trap

‎Trap, ‎Emo Rap, R&B

Cloud Rap, Emo Rap, Alternative R&B (the AMV shortened the song)

R&B
Thanks bro :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

That was detailed

Half of it is Trap, half of it is lo-fi hip-hop

Horrorcore i think