Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What happened to KSGcel's body after he KSGcel'd?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Are there any photos of KSGcel's dead corpse right after the livestream or autopsy photos released?

images

What state is he in now?

i mean it would probably just look like a typical shotgun to the head type suicide. just a gaping hole in the head and face is gone

Is he the one in the picture, because I´ve seen that video in slow motion and let me tell you; no head left

can't help but laugh at that suicide video

"the kid is chesse"
quote by the cops

It started to decompose

Shuaiby will be forever in our hearts

I need answers

where i can watch his death?

hey guys I've got a question
I watched the video back on the day it happened and vaguely recall the mother/sister trying to make it about her when she saw the body. Am I misremembering or did that cunt actually try that shit?

hey guys I've got a question
I watched the video back on the day it happened and vaguely recall the mother/sister trying to make it about her when she saw the body. Am I misremembering or did that cunt actually try that shit?
Don't remember that but wouldn't surprise me if that happened his mother was a fucking slut lol

Where can i watch it? Was he a member on the forum?

they buried him in California for his jinazzah service.