Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What happened to the Southern European Chad stereotype?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Remember back in the 1980s/1990s and maybe early 2000s in all commercials, tv shows, movies, etc, the “Chad” was always played by a Southern European character with a Southern European accent

This has basically disappeared in the last 15-20 years. What happened? Did Foids stop liking Southern European men or something?

Watch any shows from the 80s/90s and the Chad is always some Italian, Greek or Spanish guy cucking all the white men.

They got replaced by Arabs

They got replaced by Arabs

I said Italian, Greek and Spanish.....not French, German and English. The mass immigration of Arabs has been to Western Europe, not Southern Europe.

I said Italian, Greek and Spanish.....not French, German and English. The mass immigration of Arabs has been to Western Europe, not Southern Europe.
He doesn't know :feelskek:

He doesn't know
Yes I do know, and what you’re implying doesn’t make sense. The commercials, shows and movies are from the 1980s and 1990s, not the 1380s and 1390s.

They got replaced by Tyrone
FTFY
I've yet to see a movie where Arabs are seen as the good guys let alone the new chad stereotype. Also Pakistanis and other Muslim ethnicities don't count.

Massive cope, don't believe Kike propaganda we are literally floded.

I think he means that they were replaced by Arabs and Blacks in the Chad stereotype. African and Middle Eastern peoples are perceived as much more manly than Southern Europeans now.

I think he means that they were replaced by Arabs and Blacks in the Chad stereotype. African and Middle Eastern peoples are perceived as much more manly than Southern Europeans now.
It’s too late for @BrendioEEE his anal cavity is finna be wider than the average woman’s after chads done with her

Women still prefer these guys over blonde ones

All these lurker fags better start posting

I've noticed that too, probably producers found out that in modern hypergamy world where every woman can install tinder and see true Chads these phenotypes are no longer seen as sex ideals.

D

why are there so many guests on here jfl

I've noticed that too, probably producers found out that in modern hypergamy world where every woman can install tinder and see true Chads these phenotypes are no longer seen as sex ideals.

It’s very rare now. I came across a recent show that’s based on Australia after WW2 ended, and all the White Stacey’s in the show are “running off” with Italian/Greek immigrant men and getting pregnant, and the British/Australian men mostly presented as either feminine cucks, or butt hurt incels type characters.

It was a trick done by the movie industry to give swarthy euro manlets and white subhumans a false sense of sexual security so they'd support the sexual liberation agenda, brown guy gets his make believe role as a stud and white guy doesn't care cuz at least he's more robust and masculine, in reality women never liked the little brown man or the white man that much either

But those Southern European stereotypes were always gymmaxxed chads. They still exist in South America, check any of their dramas.

It still is that way tbh.

they are wiped out i think