Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what happened to this nigga?

postmaxxing-induced brainrot

Last edited:
A group of stacies kidnapped him and subsequently he “went missing”

incel life get harder day by day i dont know how long we can take it...

incel life get harder day by day i dont know how long we can take it...
Ryan gosling breathing

that's also why spamtrannies never stay around for long.
The warning is gone. Sometimes it's a genuine mistake. I didn't want people to get the wrong idea with my thread so I deleted it and explained it to the mod who issued it. Not everyone is out to get you here.

The warning is gone. Sometimes it's a genuine mistake. I didn't want people to get the wrong idea with my thread so I deleted it and explained it to the mod who issued it. Not everyone is out to get you here.
This was at least the 50th thread that you posted and after people gave you shit for it, deleted it again. It's not "a mistake", it's you being a gaslighting piece of shit.

This was at least the 50th thread that you posted and after people gave you shit for it, deleted it again. It's not "a mistake", it's you being a gaslighting piece of shit.
No, it's just that people like you get the wrong idea and then end up spamming my threads with bullshit and it's hurtful.

No, it's just that people like you get the wrong idea and then end up spamming my threads with bullshit and it's hurtful.
I don't get the wrong idea.
Mods get the wrong idea because they don't pay attention to your constant lying and manipulative shitposting.
But I do. And many other users do, too.

Joined Nov 18, 2019
Last seen Jun 13, 2020

Posts 38,564

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: