Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What Happened to this place? :(

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
It's really a shame what happened tbh. what was the cause of it's decline bois

Screenshot 20180618 025529 crop 540x751

normie infiltration.

Disgusting. I’m glad I found this place or else I’d still be a resident at that cesspool

This!! I decided to visit after weeks of not being there and it's abousltely filled with failed NORMIES and unironically has women taking nudes and selfies to a-masse Orbiters.
normie infiltration.

This!! I decided to visit after weeks of not being there and it's abousltely filled with failed NORMIES and unironically has women taking nudes and selfies to a-masse Orbiters.
Weeks? It’s been on a downward decline for quite a while, this shit didn’t happen overnight.

Was it good back in the day or something?

I didn;t even care about this shit back then, I was coping with video games and tv series... good times.

Normies.

I love putting them down though.

yeah, goes without saying. women. if you start to seeing women in a community, it means community is on its way out.

I just clicked on the site to fall on a vid of some ladyboy jacking it off
200w_d.gif

Who cares about cuckeddit?

popularity. edgy nerds got replaced with edgy normies. same thing with anime, not to mention 4chan is some sort of LGBT paradise now.

Though I'm probably exaggerating, the earliest thread I can remember was backing 2007 or 2008, some twink (even way back then) was dumping pictures of himself in makeup with cum on his face. It was memorable because some oldfag posted himself saying "i want to lick your face" and I found it hilarious at the time. back before browser extensions and filtering, half the board was tripfags and they always looked like ordinary people, but I guess thats what you can expect from people who post pictures of themselves on the internet for attention anyways.

One dalliance on /soc/ every once in a while is enough to convince me to avoid 4chan for at least a month.

2010-12, /r9k/ was basically the haven for incels. It began as a place where duplicate posts couldn't be started, was nearly abandoned, and somehow became a place for incels to hide. 12-14, it gradually got worse as more faggots would post their disgusting shit, and girls going there for attention, but it was still usable. 2015 was the end, specifically after Harper-Mercer drew significant attention to /r9k/ with "Some of you guys are alright" post. That's when /r9k/ effectively became /b/ v2. And now the entirety of 4chan is hopeless and gone, overran by normalfags and weirdo fags.

2010-12, /r9k/ was basically the haven for incels. It began as a place where duplicate posts couldn't be started, was nearly abandoned, and somehow became a place for incels to hide. 12-14, it gradually got worse as more faggots would post their disgusting shit, and girls going there for attention, but it was still usable. 2015 was the end, specifically after Harper-Mercer drew significant attention to /r9k/ with "Some of you guys are alright" post. That's when /r9k/ effectively became /b/ v2. And now the entirety of 4chan is hopeless and gone, overran by normalfags and weirdo fags.
R9gay triggered me the fuck and also now the board "ask a woman anything thread" literally women are freely attention whoring there

I have never witnessed the good times of R9k. In what way was it different from today?

That place is now full of "my gf this my gf that" and incel hate, but they dont realize that most of them are incels.
Just fucking LOL at 2k18 4chan

It is filled with normies, larpers, and hypersexual gays.

Full of cool kids

I remember being there around 2014-2015 and it wasn't so bad. Now its full of """fembots""", trannies and High school kids talking about how their gfs wont fuck them and the constant war between WMAF spammers from /pol/, cucks spamming BLACKED and /r/aznmasculinity spamming AMWF shit nonstop. It has become a literal cesspool of garbage haven't visited in half a year now.