Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to @Transcended Trucel?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Dedsrs, I've had a slump in .is activity for the past few weeks and I didn't realize he hasn't posted since the 24th. One of the best users here. The fuck happened to him? :worryfeels:

yeah i\m worried about him...

also i cannot mention him

i wrote to him in pm ( we talked a lot ), sadly no response...:feelscry:

@Transcended Trucel

Relax dude it hasn't even been a month, your boyfriend will be back soon.

Last time i spoke to him he said he was working on moving to the west coast

probably busy doing that

Worried about my fellow ethniccel :cryfeels:

Hope news surfaces from him soon

Apparently he's still around even though he stopped posting.

Idk what was the last time he logged in

he reicarnated as a white slayer

If that 30-year-old 5'5 curry can get laid, so can you! :forcedsmile:
Realistically speaking, there’s a lot of factors that can come into play. It’s not unironically impossible to have sex when you’re short, curry and ugly and I can’t stress this enough for the lurkers and outsiders, it’s not a matter of whether one’s capable or not; it’s how it is undeniably MUCH harder to do it than the average human being.

I know you’re mostly joking and I’m probably being autistic about it right now jfl but there’s really no such thing as “if they could do it, so can you!” sort of nonsense “there’s no excuse” argument.

Realistically speaking, there’s a lot of factors that can come into play. It’s not unironically impossible to have sex when you’re short, curry and ugly and I can’t stress this enough for the lurkers and outsiders, it’s not a matter of whether one’s capable or not; it’s how it is undeniably MUCH harder to do it than the average human being.

I know you’re mostly joking and I’m probably being autistic about it right now jfl but there’s really no such thing as “if they could do it, so can you!” sort of nonsense “there’s no excuse” argument.
:blackpill:

Was about to make this thread myself. Hope the guy is alright, but he is probably just grinding his ass off.
He is very very money minded.

Dude posted a disclaimer directed towards agencies last month (all of my posts are satire, etc). I thought it was a joke at first, but he probably got spooked by something.

He transcended inceldom.

Probably got that $200k+ job and moved on from here to protect his career

tbh sometimes wondered if he was actually incel or was using this as a place to vent about his career, either way he was based
He's a 5'5 curry but it was also hinted he was good-looking and he had one of the highest standards out of everyone here so he was definitely a volcel.

He will be avenged!

He's a 5'5 curry but it was also hinted he was good-looking and he had one of the highest standards out of everyone here so he was definitely a volcel.
> 5’5 curry
Lol that’s enough to prove he’s not a volcel

I’ve also been asking what happened to him but no solid answer. I hope he replies to us, at least in private. One of my favorite users.