Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to venomkore?

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
has he ascended or is he still simping?

Posted pics of him hugging and kissing his onitis, then claimed she was unconscious

He is cumming inside his girlfriend rn.

wait what?actually kissing her?
Yes he also apparently got le blowjob and handjob from her and she swallowed his cumlos.
I lost contact with him after that since he got banned from the discord server for ascending

Yes he also apparently got le blowjob and handjob from her and she swallowed his cumlos.
I lost contact with him after that since he got banned from the discord server for ascending
Chads.co

wait what?actually kissing her?
I wanna see

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: chads.fuckingco

This is a good reason to be wary of teencels imo.

Most teencels will ascend and it will turn out they were just having a bit of bad luck or needed to NTmaxx in order to get a gf.

And if the pic of the foid he posted in the discord is the foid he ascended with then that is unquestionably ascension tbh

on one hand, i know venomkore was a manlet and its nice to see people like that ascend, but i cant help but to feel jealous
Yeah I don't hate him although some do hate him since he kept updating everyone in le server about his milestones of ascension
Tbh dont know if he TRULY ascended since he never had sex with her, only got bj and handjob

I need to fucking die
Tbh dont know if he TRULY ascended since he never had sex with her, only got bj and handjob

Are you kidding me? Also they’ve probably had PIV by now, why wouldn’t they? Obv he’s not ugly anyways.

This is a good reason to be wary of teencels imo.

Most teencels will ascend and it will turn out they were just having a bit of bad luck or needed to NTmaxx in order to get a gf.

And if the pic of the foid he posted in the discord is the foid he ascended with then that is unquestionably ascension tbh
any teencel who has friernds is sus tbh. Neurotypical teencels have hjigh chance of ascensdion as highschool girls are least hypergamous and easiest to run socialcircle game.
I need to fucking die

Are you kidding me? Also they’ve probably had PIV by now, why wouldn’t they? Obv he’s not ugly anyways.
ye its wjjjy we need be suspicous of tyhose who have chad friends and are in hs

What a faggot. Being able to hook up with a woman like that is NOT ascending from inceldom because there is no way he was ever a truecel to begin with. If you are able to get in a woman of that caliber’s pants you were never even incel. Period. Fuck him. Garbage.
he ascended with just be first theory, anyway good for him

Damn is this lifefuel for manlets?
I mean I know his a teencel, but looking at his stats, 4.5/10 face, 5'3? it was clear that everyone would've accepted that it was over for him it weren't for the fact that he posted these things out there.

You're European so you're not shitskin. Don't fall for stormfrontcopes where only Germanics and Nordics are considered white.
Women only want brown and black men

I could never be happy for someone who made me believe they were in the same shoes as me.
depends if he's ugly or not, he said he's 5'4 so lifefuel i guess. If he has a chad face i wont rlly care

Damn is this lifefuel for manlets?
I mean I know his a teencel, but looking at his stats, 4.5/10 face, 5'3? it was clear that everyone would've accepted that it was over for him it weren't for the fact that he posted these things out there.
Its csuse he is a teen. Oldcels can't pull this off.

Its csuse he is a teen. Oldcels can't pull this off.
True. You get one chance when you’re young and then you’re fucked if you miss it. Any foid will smell your inexperience from a mile away so even if you get a date at 40 she will run for the hills when she finds out you’re virgin because that is literally a red flag to them if a dude is a virgin past like 20

has he ascended or is he still simping?

Following somebody elses ascension is fucking homo ngl and yes Im jealous fuck you and see you tomorrow.

True. You get one chance when you’re young and then you’re fucked if you miss it. Any foid will smell your inexperience from a mile away so even if you get a date at 40 she will run for the hills when she finds out you’re virgin because that is literally a red flag to them if a dude is a virgin past like 20
yeah hypergamy is lowest for teens. and Just be first and Just be neurotypical works best for them. it's undoubtedly easiest time to ascend. too unfortunate many of us realized this far past teens

Posted pics of him hugging and kissing his onitis, then claimed she was unconscious
She was. He ascended today though for real.

he’s been very transparent about the whole thing so I actually respect him quite a bit for it.

any teencel who has friernds is sus tbh. Neurotypical teencels have hjigh chance of ascensdion as highschool girls are least hypergamous and easiest to run socialcircle game.
I just don't really trust teencels because at that age they are experimenting with what kind of identity or groups they want to fit in with and might be attracted to some edgy things said on this site while not being completely serious about it.
They may say otherwise but when we were younger we probably thought the same but didn't realize until much later how fickle we were.

White and black teencels are especially sus to me tbh because they usually are the teencels that end up ascending.
I'm even wary of ethnic teencels because they aren't done growing or maxxing. And anyway I've believed for a long time that teenage males shouldn't be blackpilled because it will ruin all their motivation in life at a time when they need all the motivation they can get to graduate high school. It can also make their normal teenage depression and angst phases worse and cause them to lose all hope which isn't a desirable outcome for them or people on this site imo.

Last edited:
I was in a group chat with him, and I pretty much watched every stage of his ascension and attempted ascension(s) from ~7-ish months ago to now. Glad he ascended tbh, he's a cool dude.

I just don't really trust teencels because at that age they are experimenting with what kind of identity or groups they want to fit in with and might be attracted to some edgy things said on this site while not being completely serious about it.
They may say otherwise but when we were younger we probably thought the same but didn't realize until much later how fickle we were.

White and black teencels are especially sus to me tbh because they usually are the teencels that end up ascending.
I'm even wary of ethnic teencels because they aren't done growing or maxxing. And anyway I've believed for a long time that teenage males shouldn't be blackpilled because it will ruin all their motivation in life at a time when they need all the motivation they can get to graduate high school. It can also make their normal teenage depression and angst phases worse and cause them to lose all hope which isn't a desirable outcome for them or people on this site imo.
yes I definitely agree. a good portion of teencels especially those under 11th grade, should try their best to run social circle game and be groomed to peak. it's easiest time to pull if off

yes I definitely agree. a good portion of teencels especially those under 11th grade, should try their best to run social circle game and be groomed to peak. it's easiest time to pull if off
And these days with higher virginity rates among teenage males a lot of low tier and below males still manage to get a gf or at least get more luck with foids at some point in college so imo it's not completely over unless you graduate college and are still a virgin.

he ascended with just be first theory, anyway good for him
neh man.if it's the same girl he talked about before being banned then the girl is a complete whore.She called him once to tell him how she swallowed chads cum and then he posted telling how she posted some random video with her,some other girls and a few chads going around town in a random car.

venom has talked about living in a 2 million dollar house and lives in a pretty nice area,so i am sure he is a betabuxx.chad would have fucked her on day one,not gone through all of this bullshit for various mouths just for some humping and a 15 second blowjob/handjob.

he probably has a chadlite face though.being a richfag alone would never give you what he is getting.

neh man.if it's the same girl he talked about before being banned then the girl is a complete whore.She called him once to tell him how she swallowed chads cum and then he posted telling how she posted some random video with her,some other girls and a few chads going around town in a random car.

venom has talked about living in a 2 million dollar house and lives in a pretty nice area,so i am sure he is a betabuxx.chad would have fucked her on day one,not gone through all of this bullshit for various mouths just for some humping and a 15 second blowjob/handjob.

he probably has a chadlite face though.being a richfag alone would never give you what he is getting.
i saw his face it's sub 4 100% he ascended through behing rich and going for a massive whore who isnt that hypergamous