Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to @Zesto

J

JamesMLM

Captain
I remembered when I was lurking here, looksmax, and lookism @Zesto was talking about boymaxxing and going to a trip to Japan. The last I heard of him was his face getting leaked. What happened to that guy and why is he banned? :waitwhat:

Did he ascended with the whole boymaxxing stuff and the Japan stuff or was it a complete failure :waitwhat:

Last seen May 10, 2020

he was banned in Nov. 2018 for making too many alts and posting gay stuff

Chair of the Beautification Committee

Did he ascended with the whole boymaxxing stuff and the Japan stuff or was it a complete failure :waitwhat:
iirc he didn't ascend when he went to japan.

Last seen May 10, 2020

he was banned in Nov. 2018 for making too many alts and posting gay stuff
I used to follow his boymaxxing stuff religiously when I was 15, that was before I realized no amount of looksmaxxing would fix me.

iirc he didn't ascend when he went to japan.
RIP, is he still active in this sphere of the internet or did he disappeared after getting banned from here and looksmax.org

that nigger had over 9000 alts fr

Need that nigga back, he made better meme threads than Intellectual tbh

Need that nigga back, he made better meme threads than Intellectual tbh
He and Grimba (I know Grimba was a looksmax.org user but still) made the funniest threads, I also want @mentalcel1 back too because his schizoposting was funny af