Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What has been the best stage of life, for you?

The best?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I think I've made threads similar to this but... I'm not sure and it seemed worth making!

It's also really interesting to me how childhood and teens are only about 15 years combined and yet I bet loads of people prefer them to adulthood.

Last edited:
Before I was introduced to dating and sex and became blackpilled

When i was bluepilled and had like 20kg of lego in my room

before starting going through puberty and not being concerned about foids, sex, romance, and all.

trucel trait: cant answer this question because entire life sucked at every stage :feelsrope:

Childhood but literally the first 5 years only.

I think I've made threads similar to this but... I'm not sure and it seemed worth making!

It's also really interesting to me how childhood and teens are only about 15 years combined and yet I bet loads of people prefer them to adulthood.
Before I was 12, early adolescence as the worst I was a complete shut in and no motivation to do anything.

I had a good childhood, same during my teens. Life only started sucking when i got blackpilled in my late 20s. So when i was about 29 i started to kinda hate my life. Everything became more boring too. Not as much enjoyment in life. It could also be because i lost my favourite job. My current job kinda suck and it's more stressful. Less free time.

Wow still nobody says adulthood. And it's so long, too.

Childhood is about 6 years (that you remember) and teens are 7 years.

Adulthood is about 50 years..........

I'll be honest my entire life has been not very nice.
My childhood was turbulent and unsavory...
Things started to look up I think when I was 16 or so, my grades were good and I had a good idea of what I wanted my future to be like...
Then my life took a sharp nose-dive shortly thereafter and hasn't really recovered since, and I don't think my life can ever really be worth anything now. Compounded with neuro-divergence and inceldom and my adulthood looks just as bleak if not more-so.

I think the most tolerable part of my life was when I was 15/16. It was a relatively stress-free time and the only point at which I was somewhat optimistic for the future.

I've never had a "life stage"

When I'm on my deathbed

Never experience a existence of happiness

Adulthood because I no longer get beaten by other thugs...

Definitely childhood. I could play games all day with no worries.

Childhood. Teens has been the worst so far.

My entire life is shit.

I'll be honest my entire life has been not very nice.
My childhood was turbulent and unsavory...
Things started to look up I think when I was 16 or so, my grades were good and I had a good idea of what I wanted my future to be like...
Then my life took a sharp nose-dive shortly thereafter and hasn't really recovered since, and I don't think my life can ever really be worth anything now. Compounded with neuro-divergence and inceldom and my adulthood looks just as bleak if not more-so.

I think the most tolerable part of my life was when I was 15/16. It was a relatively stress-free time and the only point at which I was somewhat optimistic for the future.

Hm :(

What caused the nose-dive?

Teens: discovering rock music, seeing bands ('00s), first times for many drugs, alcohol before alcoholism...

Before I was born.

In terms of happiness? When I was a naive, bluepilled, unironic commie.

I'm much smarter now, but I'm all the more miserable for it.

Maybe very early childhood, prior to elementary school

Before I hit puberty.

Had not a care in the world. Would just play Counter-Strike and Minecraft and TF2 with my friends and chill. Had no bills or rent to pay, and no stupid shit to care about financially like cars to fix and shit to replace.

Dreamt of becoming either a mechanic or someone in tech, but I failed so many college classes (and yes, despite actually trying, and despite having credentials in the past that could have taken me to a career), that I'm almost seven years in and I don't think I'll ever go through college, while simultaneously being a wagie. Will probably eventually become homeless, because my parents don't give that much of a shit about me to take me in, in case I can no longer afford to pay rent. My life is crashing and burning before my eyes.

I don't know

I'll tell you when it happens (never).

Before I hit puberty.

Had not a care in the world. Would just play Counter-Strike and Minecraft and TF2 with my friends and chill. Had no bills or rent to pay, and no stupid shit to care about financially like cars to fix and shit to replace.

Dreamt of becoming either a mechanic or someone in tech, but I failed so many college classes (and yes, despite actually trying, and despite having credentials in the past that could have taken me to a career), that I'm almost seven years in and I don't think I'll ever go through college, while simultaneously being a wagie. Will probably eventually become homeless, because my parents don't give that much of a shit about me to take me in, in case I can no longer afford to pay rent. My life is crashing and burning before my eyes.

That sucks :(

I mean, the only advice I would give is to make sure the fields you're going for are fairly easy to get into? And in demand. And ideally something where you can study while working and keep moving up.

That sucks :(

I mean, the only advice I would give is to make sure the fields you're going for are fairly easy to get into? And in demand. And ideally something where you can study while working and keep moving up.
True. I just hope I can find my way up the ladder.