Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What has been the most embarrassing moment in your life?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Spilled water on my pants, one person called me out if "I had pee'd on my pants," went to the toilets, turned my pants around with the back pockets on front, and used my sweater to tie around the waist, and also to hide some big wet stains. People anyways still kept telling me that "I'm wearing the pants in the wrong."

latest

So what has been your most embarrassing experience?

in middle school when the teacher was assigning seats she assigned one of the popular girls to sit beside me, the girl was like eww and had like a break down her friends and other classmates were laughing, i was just their like wtf and my other friend was trying to defend me. she ended up getting her seat changed and the teacher didn't do jack shit.

in middle school when the teacher was assigning seats she assigned one of the popular girls to sit beside me, the girl was like eww and had like a break down her friends and other classmates were laughing, i was just their like wtf and my other friend was trying to defend me. she ended up getting her seat changed and the teacher didn't do jack shit.
Wow so brutal. And people wonder why guys go ER.

I haven't had many stand-out's.
I remember always choosing the seat in the back corner so i didnt have to sit by girls,they always sat up front.

Being born
Indeed, you're fully nude and they hold you in front of many people screaming it's a boy. Embarrassing af.

OP suffers too much, euthanize him

existence as a subhuman

Spilled water on my pants, one person called me out if "I had pee'd on my pants," went to the toilets, turned my pants around with the back pockets on front, and used my sweater to tie around the waist, and also to hide some big wet stains. People anyways still kept telling me that "I'm wearing the pants in the wrong."

latest

I literally peed myself in 4th grade. it happend during a break. We were at the schoolyard and I wanted to go to the toilet but my friend somehow decided to tickle me. (He didn't know that I wanted to go.) And the it happend....

I was lucky that only a few people knew about though

I got baked and wore a harry potter shirt to school. One of my bullies called me out on it and I almost shit my pants.

Farted loud af midsentence in the middle of science class in middle school. That's one of the worst I can remember, I'm sure there are others I've suppressed deep inside of me.

Oh, getting rejected when asking a girl for a dance at a mandatory dance event at summer camp. First time I ever asked a girl for anything of that nature. Met with the swift backhand of rejection to let me know what my future entails.

Freshman year of high school. Being kicked and slapped in the boy's locker room before PE class by 3 other students, while the other kids watched. Goes to show how much of an enriching experience education can be!

Oh, getting rejected when asking a girl for a dance at a mandatory dance event at summer camp. First time I ever asked a girl for anything of that nature. Met with the swift backhand of rejection to let me know what my future entails.
mandatory dance like amerikanschool dance?

I was bald in middle school and kept getting made fun of
e028c9327e8128a520cc4b0ecde99ed2.gif

mandatory dance like amerikanschool dance?

If you watch the whole thing, it is a lot like this, but we weren't allowed to touch bodies. Pic related.

Jared_Mitzvah_0982.jpg

idk, that's a difficult question. One that really messed me up was in elementary school when these older students pulled my pants and underwear off in the restroom. I never used a urinal since then.

latest

Shit, that's actually very smart. I would just ran away to home. Lol I did that a lot is school.