Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What I don't get about stormfrontcels

From what I have read it's literally living in the same streets as ethnics that make you less racist.

Article says the findings are based on surveys. People virtue signal on surveys, that’s nothing new. And anyway I’d be willing to bet that the ethnics they’re living on the same streets as are model minorities like rice, as those are the ones that tend to inhabit the same neighborhoods as whites. It’s a betrayal of one’s own common sense to say that living with ethnic thugs will make someone less racist :feelskek:

Last edited:
From what I have read it's literally living in the same streets as ethnics that make you less racist.

Article says the findings are based on surveys. People virtue signal on surveys, that’s nothing new. And anyway I’d be willing to bet that the ethnics they’re living on the same streets as are model minorities like rice. It’s a betrayal of one’s own common sense to say that living with ethnic thugs will make someone less racist :feelskek:
You also have to factor in that people in diverse areas are more exposed to globohomo agenda brainwash. On top of that, your average racist in society is a lukewarm type who hates ethnics out of ignorance and will change his views just cause of one kind nig. Very different from SFcels, race realists, and those who became racist out of experience

model minorities like rice
Idk never saw anything like that in any of the research. This is pretty well established. Not every ethnic is like the people in the twitter videos

Idk never saw anything like that in any of the research. This is pretty well established. Not every ethnic is like the people in the twitter videos
The article doesn’t even link you to the research jfl

Racial nationalism is far more important than “unity amongst men”, JFL. Most men are foid worshippers, and on top of that half the world’s population is male. You don’t share blood, genetics, ancestry, or culture with someone solely on the basis of being male. Plus, what is even the point of subjugating foids if you can’t use them for their god-given purpose of carrying on a race? That’s the one thing they’re good for aside from furthering male existence with their sensuality
Hahaha! Jesus! The sperging is on another level. Try to think about the other person's intent before typing out your autistic response.

Hahaha! Jesus! The sperging is on another level. Try to think about the other person's intent before typing out your autistic response.
Pipe down, curroid. I don’t have to think about your intent because you have no brain or soul. Males and even females of better races have no reason to and should actively aim not to associate with your goumutra-drinking cockroach ass

Tbh, not wanting a replacement is the only serious argument for nationalism, barring stuff like IQ and so on which gets even scientists heated and spouting bullshit. If another group starts mass coming into your country without giving up their former identity and adopting yours, your group is going to have a fun time:feelshaha:, because the newcomers definitely aren't going to be shy in pushing for their interests.

I used to not really care about this before, but reading up on my country's history, especially medieval one, actually blackpilled me on this topic. For example, there were a lot of German migrants invited to help repopulate it here after the Mongol invasions, and instead of assimilating, they simply clung onto their identity and for centuries, weren't shy about dominating the locals wherever they could, with stuff like entire towns being declared German-only despite previously being inhabited by the natives, rebellious Slavs being summarily executed by ethnic German authorities as a warning, and so on.

I definitely would prefer to leave stuff like that in our past and not try repeating it with some other group:feelsjuice:.
You give too much credit to the shitskin brain thinking they have any sort of goodwill towards wyt people or sense of fairness or compassion. They are more akin to animals who hunger after white wealth, historical achievements and white women. They are well aware Jews are helping them replace whites and they love it.

>Be white incel with inferior genetics
>shit on other races for having inferior genetics

Que? I don't get why they are shitting on people on the same wavelength as you are. I also don't get how you wish death on normies chad's and stacies but you want to defend them from violent ethnics? Like these people have completely lost the plot.

Who are you defending? The white race? The same race that rejected you? Who are you fighting? Ethnics? Because they have inferior genetics just like you?

This just seems like grade A cuckery to me.

These people will be NEETs living on disability and they will take credit for stuff Nikolai Tesla did as if they are his brother. You can't do that nigga you haven't done shit. White people aren't special. The entire world is catching up,

View attachment 1067531

And even if the whole great replacement shit is true then who cares? Why care about white foids that don't care about you? Just sit back an enjoy the show. I don't understand how you can have any allegiance to anything as an incel.
mfw 中国万岁

You give too much credit to the shitskin brain thinking they have any sort of goodwill towards wyt people or sense of fairness or compassion. They are more akin to animals who hunger after white wealth, historical achievements and white women. They are well aware Jews are helping them replace whites and they love it.
Maybe, but it never hurts to give a different perspective to a debate:feelsjuice::feelshmm:.

I agree it's retarded, why are they so proud of a race whose women will not even fuck them. They literally gain nothing from it, if your community can't provide you wife then it's worthless to Kang for it.

There are more white incels than any other race.

>Be white incel with inferior genetics
>shit on other races for having inferior genetics

Que? I don't get why they are shitting on people on the same wavelength as you are. I also don't get how you wish death on normies chad's and stacies but you want to defend them from violent ethnics? Like these people have completely lost the plot.

Who are you defending? The white race? The same race that rejected you? Who are you fighting? Ethnics? Because they have inferior genetics just like you?

This just seems like grade A cuckery to me.

These people will be NEETs living on disability and they will take credit for stuff Nikolai Tesla did as if they are his brother. You can't do that nigga you haven't done shit. White people aren't special. The entire world is catching up,

View attachment 1067531

And even if the whole great replacement shit is true then who cares? Why care about white foids that don't care about you? Just sit back an enjoy the show. I don't understand how you can have any allegiance to anything as an incel.
Brutal

@Lonelyus it’s not worth that much effort to try and get through to him. Mortis isn’t even white

@Lonelyus it’s not worth that much effort to try and get through to him. Mortis isn’t even white
I live in a complex where a loud nigger lives, It screams all day into its phone jibberish

Someone please shoot its head off!

I live in a complex where a loud nigger lives, It screams all day into its phone jibberish

Someone please shoot its head off!
I can understand your grievances, but most ethnics can’t/won’t. At the end of the day, genetics trump ideology when it comes to influencing human behavior.

Trying to convince an ethnic like Mortis to support white nationalism is a useless endeavor, especially since little benefit can be reaped from it. It’s whites themselves who need to wake up to reality and politically mobilize as a race for anything to get done

Lol what the fuck :lul::lul::lul:
They should show this video as part of the curriculum.
At least I learned some stuff today.
Yep, Whites commit the lowest crimes but are portrayed as the biggest criminals meanwhile the FBI stats clearly show niggers and spics do the most crimes.

He is loud and obnoxious, He likes music that rhymes, Hes a fraction of the population, But commit HALF the crimes, If not all! WHO IS HE?

I can understand your grievances, but most ethnics can’t/won’t. At the end of the day, genetics trump ideology when it comes to influencing human behavior.

Trying to convince an ethnic like Mortis to support white nationalism is a useless endeavor, especially since little benefit can be reaped from it. It’s whites themselves who need to wake up to reality and politically mobilize as a race for anything to get done
Whites dont have to do much, We just need to transport them back to africa and drop nukes hellfire missiles and A-10 to get the world economy going again.

I’m black and my people betrayed me, so now I want them dead. They’re all good for nothing apes with low emotional intelligence, degeneracy is glorified in the black community instead of being a decent person, unlike other races.

Whites dont have to do much, We just need to transport them back to africa and drop nukes hellfire missiles and A-10 to get the world economy going again.
I know. The hard part is deprogramming normie whites of their Jewish brainwash

@Chudpreet Why don't you start helping white nations by going back to India? your home country is calling and you don't deserve white countries any more than the next ethnic

Go back to India curry, that's where you belong, your self hatred doesn't make you deserving of better countries

It’s as the old saying goes…

“Whites are a fountain, niggers are a drain”.

Your opening post utterly misses the point Morty.

White Chads, normies and Stacy’s making incel whites outcasts is irrelevant as to our support of the white race.

On a practical level we white incels support our race above all others because we want peace and safety for ourselves as well running water to drink and fresh food to eat and decent medical care.

You don’t get that in societies or nations entirely run by niggers and ethnic scum.

What you get with them is violence, death and stupidity.

No thank you.

White rule only please.

@Chudpreet Why don't you start helping white nations by going back to India? your home country is calling and you don't deserve white countries any more than the next ethnic
I’m 19 years old and live with my parents; I don’t even have the power to make such a decision. I couldn’t relocate to a coffin-sized apartment if I wanted to, much less to a whole ‘nother country.
Go back to India curry, that's where you belong, your self hatred doesn't make you deserving of better countries
@Confessor lives in India. What about you, porchmonkey? When are you returning to Nigeria?

Cause whites are superior.
swallow that pill, Jew.

I’m 19 years old and live with my parents; I don’t even have the power to make such a decision. I couldn’t relocate to a coffin-sized apartment if I wanted to, much less to a whole ‘nother country.
Roping is also an option, just do whatever you can to remove yourself from white countries, it's top priority and must be done ASAP, every moment your subhuman sgitskin genes exist there you're polluting their holy land, just rope it's easier than moving, and do it now
@Confessor lives in India. What about you, porchmonkey? When are you returning to Nigeria?
I'm in my own country you fucking worthless 19 yo curry bitch, you're the faggot existing as a shitskin in a white country

every moment your subhuman sgitskin genes exist there you're polluting their holy land
I hardly ever leave my house and do not attempt to socialize with whites (or anyone, really). No one is being bothered by my existence.
I'm in my own country you fucking worthless 19 yo curry bitch, you're the faggot existing as a shitskin in a white country
I don’t know if I should be surprised that people in Africa know who Destroy Lonely is.

I don’t know if I should be surprised that people in Africa know who Destroy Lonely is.
@Destroyed lonely lives in the West Bank

I hardly ever leave my house and do not attempt to socialize with whites (or anyone, really). No one is being bothered by my existence.
You're still drinking their water and breathing their air, your shitskinity is so poisonous to the land that you don't even have to leave your dad's house, just you existing there is a curse to their nation, keys immediately
I'm Iranian but I'd rather be an African nigga in Africa than a worthless little seething curry coon like your phaggoted self

I'm Iranian but I'd rather be an African nigga in Africa than a worthless little seething curry coon like your phaggoted self
Ohhh okay, it’s all coming together now

@PLA1092 it’s surreal/Grotesk again, isn’t it? :ping:

Ohhh okay, it’s all coming together now

@PLA1092 it’s surreal/Grotesk again, isn’t it? :ping:
Just remember your self hatred and being a docile clown coon does not exempt you from being a shitskin invader, you are no different than a nigga terrorizing the streets of Chicago, you will always be a shitskin inside-out, you're a shit-skin person EXISTING in a white country, that's all that matters, what you do or what you think is absolutely irrelevant, you're not mentally white, you are not one of the good ones, a good shitskin is a shitskin back in his shithole

Just remember your self hatred and being a docile clown coon does not exempt you from being a shitskin invader, you are no different than a nigga terrorizing the streets of Chicago, you will always be a shitskin inside-out, you're a shit-skin person EXISTING in a white country, that's all that matters, what you do or what you think is absolutely irrelevant, you're not mentally white, you are not one of the good ones, a good shitskin is a shitskin back in his shithole
@Chudpreet

@Chudpreet

Mentality does not exempt one from being the subject of something that is LOOKISM in nature, it's like saying "I don't think like other incels so I'm a chad and shouldn't be hated", the inside doesn't matter, ethnics are hated because they don't have white skin and white features, that's really it, everything else is mental gymnastics, and don't bring up blacks crime statistics because they are as American as whites are, racism is lookism, tribalism is lookism, they'll try so hard to glorify it and make it something holy but at the end of the day that's all it is: Looks

And saying you don't "bother" anyone doesn't mean you aren't using their resources and privileges, you know how many billion shitskins dream about being in your place not "bothering" anyone just to get out of their hellhole? @Chudpreet, it's easy to talk shit and make your whole personality about talking shit about nonwhites when you haven't even suffered the number 1 most brutal problem of being a nonwhite: Living in shitsholes